brown paper packages tied up with string

Dec 24, 2012

 
It's Christmas Eve and I'm so excited! I've put a serious dent in wrapping my presents, just need too address them and put them under the tree. I can't wait for everyone to unwrap their gifts. I've been taking notes all year and I think I've gotten things that are definitely wanted, with a few surprises thrown in :)

This year it was all about the packaging, I stocked up on supplies and downloaded some quirky holiday gift tags like the reindeer one above, from Eat Drink Chic. Australian graphic designer Amy Moss has a ton of templates on her site (for pretty much any occasion) that are for personal use and best of all they're free!

16 thoughts:

  1. How sweet! (taking notes and surprising them with stuff they wanted :) That's a great idea, I'm going to do this for next year!!

    I love brown paper wrapping with strings. I received a gift wrapped like this a few days ago and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuute! I love string and brown/recycled paper for presents. I wrap my presents with it as well. And also put tags with the names xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Have a Very Merry Christmas, Em! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your wrapping!

    i just finished wrapping all our gifts last night. it felt good :)

    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your post! :* you`re so great and I followed you! Maybe you check my blog too

    here is the link :* -> http://famous-frame.blogspot.ro/

    © Clara.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally copying this next year. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes! i used brown kraft paper this year too with red and white baker's twine from crate & barrel! i cut the to/from tags from last year's received christmas cards! loved how they turned out!
    super cute!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaahhh, I was looking for red and white twine!! I went to 3 stores and then gave up and got the regular stuff, looks like I'll have to order some from Crate & Barrel for next year!

      Delete
  8. awww thats so sweet when each gift is thought into like that! have a happy holiday! xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet dear!!! Lovely blog!!! Follow each other on Fb and on the other socials?? Let me know dear!!! kiss :D

    http://thefashionscan.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a fantastic Christmas beautiful! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. merry christmas, doll! eems you put your heart on those presents! that is what counts!

    http://lovelyboheme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute packages ! Oh so lovely that you've taken notes. I should do it too, especially when someone is looking at stuff at store or tells about things they need.
    But a funny coincidence did happen; I gave my sister a book, and when she unwrapped it she said that she'd been meaning to start reading those - and I had NO idea! :D he.

    I hope you had the most wonderful Christmas holiday!

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the rustic old fashioned twine! Very nostalgic!!xx

    Love,
    -Lauren at adorn la femme
    http://www.adornlafemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw your comment above about twine - I found a set of 15 small rolls in all the colours of the rainbow at the Winners on Donald St for about $15. This packaging has such rustic charm, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll check it out - hopefully I can stock up for next year!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger