Ottawa Vintage Clothing Show

Nov 15, 2012




This morning Katelyn and I were on the CTV Ottawa morning show, talking about this weekend's Vintage Clothing Show. On Sunday November 18th between 10 and 4 you can join scores of others at the Ottawa Convention Centre to shop a massive amount of vintage all in one place. Vendors from across Ontario will be selling everything from 1890s clothing to vintage Chanel. I'm looking forward to braving the crowds and finding something one of a kind!

Tickets are $10 at the door, $8 through the website.

15 thoughts:

  1. How exciting! Congrats! You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you little miss fashionista famous girl! This was so awesome! You look beautiful and great advice to us all. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Emmett! You did a great job - you picked a lovely coat from your closet, really inspiring and exactly what I need to get pumped to go to the show this weekend :) Happy shopping!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  4. wwhooo hooo em k was on TV! :) looking good, sounding good, & showing off your $10 altered leather vintage coat treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's so cool that you were on tv! I wish I could go to that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A vintage fashion show sounds like so much fun, I can only imagine the crazy huge selection there must be. The video clips was fun to watch, your voice actually sounds exactly like I pictured you sounding! (Which is to say, lovely!) You will have to show us some pictures of the fashion shows, it really sounds like too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool experience! You looked great and were really well spoken.

    I remember in the feature I wrote you mentioned that was one of your favourite pieces in your closet.

    Maybe we'll bump into each other at the clothing show!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You ladies did great! What an opportunity!!!

    Cheers,
    Messy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe I had to miss it :( But I did love your interview, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for dropping by - glad you liked the lamb photos! I *love* your blog, so stylish and congratulations on your upcoming new arrival! Just off now to have a further wander/read around your blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi! im fran, a spanish male fashion blogger. Maybe you like my style and want to follow me
    forever...fran

    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/blue-blazer-and-brown-details.html

    also my twitter: @showroomdegarde

    ReplyDelete
  12. K, you never told us you were on tv talking about the vintage show, that's amazing!!!! About to watch it now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. how great ti see you on a video after knowing you from pics only for such a long time! really lovely and congrats for being on a tv show!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger