champagne supernova

Nov 19, 2012


tank top Talula (Aritzia), sweater Banana Republic, belt Roots, skirt Thrifted, coat H&M, accessories Vintage/F21/Club Monaco (20 weeks pregnant)

I love me some boots, and I'm not just saying that because my feet are swollen to the point that it's impossible for me to fit into most of my shoes... ok, maybe I am! Jay had to help me pull off my motorcycle boots the other night, so I'm pretty much down to these and a couple other pairs. So sad to have a closet full of shoes I can't wear!!

I had a pretty chill weekend. Saturday Jay and I had planned on going to the movies, but we underestimated how crazy it would be. Both the movies we wanted to see were sold out and sadly I didn't think I could make it through the late show. Instead we had movie night at home. We made popcorn and watched The Sting. There's just something about old movies, maybe because it's more about the story and less about the special effects (perfect example the original House of Wax, it's so much better than the remake). 

The rest of the weekend was fun too, scored a few gems at the Ottawa Vintage Show, met some local bloggers for brunch on Sunday, then headed to Jay's home town to celebrate his mom's 50th birthday.

and now it's Monday.

40 thoughts:

  1. You look very sweet! Love grey with cream color! :)

    By the way, I have a small Giveway in my blog. Would be great if you joined! :)
    cranberrymix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the show went well! And good luck with your feet :)

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a great weekend! you are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so sweet, stunning and happy! what a wonderful outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had a pretty eventful weekend! Sad I missed the blogger brunch : (

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the feet thing, yea, I hear you.

    Love those boots though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like a wonderful weekend :)

    i am in love with those boots! so cute!
    loving your baby bump!
    and your hair looks fabulous!

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this outfit. from the front you can't even tell that you are pregnant! you are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!! I love those boots :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, you look beautiful - I really love this outfit & those boots! If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest post. xo

    fashionable footprints

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw no! I hope you are still able to wear all your cute boots this winter! haha! You still look stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I love your coat! Looks really nice & that baby bump! Sweet! All the best to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning outfit. Love your hair too. All the best for that cute bump.


    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous! I love the skirt and boots <3
    http://shopaholiconashoestring.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girl I had cankles when I was pregnant. I was pregnant in the winter and the only thing I could wear was Uggs! People can say what they will but they were a life saver.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You really know how to rock those boots! They are pretty amazing and you look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh-so-much I'm loving about this outfit. The pink & grey are gorgeous and the hair accessory is a nice detail too. Especially loving the skirt!

    And I love Champagne Supernova, but sometimes I get tired of listening to its full 7 minutes or so.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look fab! you sure know how to rock em boots! Love love love the whole look.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for your kind words! It was nice meeting you at brunch on Sunday! I love this outfit... especially the skirt and the fur!

    PS: changed the name of my blog haha

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so gorgeous. Okay...I am obsessed with your coat from H&M! It's soooo cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I lvoe your skirt! the color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the boots, and the whole outfit. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hands down, you're the hottest mama to be, I SWEAR TO GOD, that baby bump of yours is way too cute! Great seeing you sunday, we must do it again! xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. You couldn't be any stinkin' cuter!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your skirt - the colour is fantastic!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  26. love this look
    i am a sucker for a pleated skirt and you styled this so well
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a lovely outfit, I really love the skirt1

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look lovely, and nobody can tell your feet are swollen in those awesome boots!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awww, the feet swelling is awful, I always missed my shoes when I was pregnant. Your hair looks amazing, I love the headband in your hair, it looks sparkly and gorgeous on you. (And oh my, cutest outfit ever! This skirt/coat combo is dreamy.)

    ReplyDelete
  30. em k, you look elegantly gorgeous. the boots rock. it's nice you found something comfortable to wear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love this outfit! The colors work so well together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. You look gorgeous! You pull off a baby bump so nicely ;)

    ReplyDelete
  33. just have to say i think you're absolutely beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. very cute outfit! ;o)
    greetings from Germany, and thanks for stopping by my blog!
    geisslein

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a beautiful look...
    this combination of grays and beiges is marvelous...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger