Natasha Goldenberg's Elegant Bohemian Style

Oct 14, 2012

 
I am obsessed with Natasha Goldenberg's style (and her best friend Miroslava Duma's too). It's a mix of classic shapes, lots of texture, colour and print and trendy pieces that create relaxed yet striking outfits. She has the perfect balance of quirky and timeless and her outfits are beautiful, I want them all! True to the spirit of the bohemian way of dressing, she always looks a bit dishevelled (I think it's her hair) yet still put together and polished. I like that her outfits are fairly simple with really interesting details because she stands out but not in an over the top, obnoxious way.

 
Russian Fashion Icons Miroslava Duma & Natasha Goldenberg

12 thoughts:

  1. She does remind me of your style but I have to say I like your sense of style more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep trying to figure out if she is pregnant, or just slouching badly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She sure looks stunning ! :) Love the 2nd and 3rd look the most. And Miroslavas dress, such an adorable girl.

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! She does have fabulous style! Could you imagine being besties with Duma?! Those girls have some closets I'd love to raid :)

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love (LOVE!) Miroslava Duma's style as well but I hadn't heard of Natasha Goldenberg...until now! Thanks for intoducing us to an equally stylish gal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katherine!

    It's true, her style is so unique you can't not love it!

    I've just come across your blog and enjoying going through your older posts!

    ~ Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant and boho chic at the same time : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes definitely have to agree with you, I love her style! A bit different but effortless and understated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the chubaca coat in the second picture is pretty awesome, I want one like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of those genres of style that I like, but don't suit me. Loooovin' the mega sized fur coat! FIERCE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah so beautiful! She layers soooo well!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love her style!!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger