Place d'Orléans Vlogger Contest!

Sep 3, 2012


Last Friday night I headed out the Place d'Orléans to help launch their Fashion Vlogger Search Contest. After map-quest took my on a little adventure I arrived to find a stage set complete with a make-up artist, goodie bags, and lots of treats! After meeting some fellow Ottawa bloggers like Nini and Emily in person for the first time, I sat down to have my make-up done, had some apps and headed out to see what the Place d'Orléans mall had to offer!





Since no event is complete without male models (whether on the runway or in the crowd mingling), it was no surprise that there was a group of models at the event to help us out with everything!


After hitting some stores and having a lot of laughs with my fellow bloggers, I sat down to make my own little vlog (which you can see here) about my Place d'Orléans purchases. I talked about finding a couple classic pieces with a twist for fall; a gigantic black and white houndstooth scarf and a Victorian style blouse by Vero Moda that will fit perfectly into my existing wardrobe. I also managed to snag the perfect shade of peach nail polish, which I think is wearable year round! Watching everyone record their vlogs and talk about fall clothes made me antsy for the cooler weather to arrive. 

If you'd like to win $300 a month to shop for 6 months, then between September 1st to the 9th head down to Place d'Orleans, do a little shopping then visit the in-mall Vlogger bedroom studio set to shoot your entry vlog about all your finds!  

Once you've submitted your video get your friends to vote for your vlog on the Place d'Orléans Facebook Page from September 10-12! More info here

If you do enter, be sure to leave a comment on this post with a link to your vlogging entry and you could win a $50 gift certificate for participating in the contest. Good Luck!!  



20 thoughts:

  1. I am SO sad I missed this event. It sounds like it was such a great night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, it was really fun. Hopefully you can make the next event :)

      Delete
  2. Wow... This seems like such a great event, full of fun and vlogging!
    I wish I could have attended... Hope you had lost of fun Emmett.
    Great post!

    http://zoharous.blogspot.com
    http://thewritingsofaghanaiangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! I wish I lived near by so I could participate!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing beats getting pampered & going shopping! such a great opportunity :D
    xx Corinne
    cateyesandthighhighs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on this!! It must have been so much fun to participate in :) BTW the houndstooth scarf will be such a classic piece - great choice.

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had such a great time being there with you and the other bloggers! an event to remember for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how fun! what a unique project to participate in! and of course you look gorgeous, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog, it's great! Your style is sick! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. em k, you look smashing! what a fun event. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! I heard you ladies had a great time at this event. Look forward to meeting you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The prettiest girl there! I bet this was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like such a fabulous event! Getting super pampered is a fabulous way to spend the night!
     
    oxo,
     
    ML
    TWENTY YORK STREET
    Follow @20YS on Twitter : @20YS
    Follow @20YS on Facebook: TWENTY YORK STREET
    Recent post: http://www.twentyyork.com/2012/09/i-blog-you-vlog.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay I'm so glad we finally put a famous shoe to the blog and It was great seeing you again tonight! Loved your lace top!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! Such a great experience!
    xoxo
    Silvia
    http://bohememoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your latest posts! Here's my vlog entry! https://apps.facebook.com/vloggersearch/gallery/entry/35

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Hun
    here's my vlog entry!
    https://apps.facebook.com/vloggersearch/gallery/entry/21

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wanted to add a link to my vlog entry :) http://apps.facebook.com/vloggersearch/gallery/entry/34 Definitely liked my original one better, I messed up saying 'fabulous' at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Marcia B, A Fine Balance & Tinfoil Tiara's, I drew a name and had a winner, but when I contacted the company I was told ambassador's were not eligible to enter this contest :( My apologies guys.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger