Ladylike Elegance, Tory Burch Fall 2012

Sep 29, 2012



Although the fashion world's fixated on the new Spring 2013 collections, I personally love revisiting the fall collections in the fall. I want to see what's showing up in stores and get ideas on how to update my wardrobe. One of my favourite collections was Tory Burch's, lots of lace and ruffles, beautiful tweed coats (just like last fall), bows, pattern mixing and an abundance of texture. 

The entire collection screams refined elegance and though it's a bit too saccharin and frilly for my personal taste I think most of these pieces would look great in my closet (I wish!), mixed in with more streamlined pieces. I'm loving the colour palette; the soft blues and the shades of winter white.

Beautiful.

13 thoughts:

  1. I like Tori Burch So much, great collection! Hope you are well my sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh em k, this collection is pure heaven! it's such girly texture starring my favorite primary color. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Tory Burch collection, it is all so elegant and refined! x

    alphabet-m.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so pretty!!! i am deeply in love with her creations, i’ve always appreciated her varied textures and simplistic layering. it always looks so feminine and delicate! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm infatuated with the second row middle dress... the one with the flowers only in the middle. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean! I find it realy difficult to think about spring and summer when we are just moving into autumn. I love this collection especially the cream and floral dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW they are so pretty, her designs are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im loving the textures too! I cant believe we're already talking about spring fashions either

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the second look..the blue shade! perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this collection was amazing! one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The floral detailes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to agree-- love the colors!! Tory Burch was great as well, I loved the little video too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wouldn't have put the flowers so high up, so that the waistband covers (and minimizes) the bust. The effect makes even these extremely slim models look too hippy... a bizarre effect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger