fall fave

Sep 10, 2012


boots Jeffrey Campbell

Yesterday the temps dipped down to around 20 degrees and it seemed like the appropriate time to break in these brown suede boots. Bonus: not only do they have fringe, they're really easy to walk in and comfortable! As much as I love the warm weather, I'm ready for layers and something other than pastels. It's not quite time to retire the cut-offs for the year so I look forward to many outfits involving tights, shorts and boots before the snow starts to fall!  

26 thoughts:

  1. those are SO cute! love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, those boots are amaze! I love them so much.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. those boots are adorable, love the tassles. and btw nice to have met you in Place d'Orleans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fringe detail! I'm ready for fall too but not ready to leave my sundresses behind; I'll have to add little cardigans and tights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. because of this post I will now be on the hunt for fringe boots of my very own :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It certainly cooled down in Ottawa in a matter of DAYS! or one day even lol,

    I love the boots, very chic!!

    I'm awaiting a pair of black ankle boots that have been on back order for almost a month now, but I can't wait until I get' em!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hells bells, I NEEEEEED those boots. Thanks for enabling my shopping addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the colour of these boots and I love the tassels!

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmmm ... i've been wanting some fringe here lately.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These ate truly delish and can't wait to see the outfits that will make these look more spectacular and me more envious

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I would never be able to walk in them, but they sure are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute boots! I've been wanting to break out my boots, but I've been really wanting a pair of booties lately....I think I'm going to start searching for some :)

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are perfect boots for 20 degree weather! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh mr campbell ... all his shoes are my dream shoes ... but they are so expensive ! enjoy, they look fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait to see your outfit north of these boots. They are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ahh, these boots are killers, would love to own them myself, too!


    Please be sure to check out my new blogspot, would be happy if we could follow each other again!

    xx viviane (former blog: hippiebohoreloaded)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow those shoes are so cool, I love the fringe! It gives it a nice boho vibe :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, they are so fancy. I love the fringe. Congrats on being featured on twobirds blog post. dawn suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have the same pair! Totally in love with them!
    AhkaVintage.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger