Vintage Levi's

Aug 6, 2012

shorts Vintage Levi's
white linen shirt Club Monaco
navajo print clutch SeaEcho
fringed vest Nightcap by Carisa Rene
rings Topshop, Club Monaco, Random Jewellery Store Down town

I'm surprised this outfit, or a variation of it, hasn't made it's way onto the blog yet. It's a pretty standard weekend/lazy day outfit for me, plus the vest is a wardrobe favourite. A knitted vest might seem impractical in the summer, but it's easy enough to stuff in a purse and take out when the day cools down or when you're somewhere that has the AC cranked. 


25 thoughts:

  1. LOVE the vintage Levi's AND the clutch! Happy Monday, shug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!

    bisous,
    www.bighipsredlips.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your style is so fabulous. i just love your shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! Vintage Levi's are The.Best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that vest!! this is such a beautiful outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. simple but great outfit! love the accessories.

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! Love your jewellery & clutch, nice pieces.. :>

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. by the way, would you like to exchange buttons? mine is really just a photo that can be grabbed from my sidebar :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this casual look! You look amazing <3

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very bohemian! And the jewellery goes really well :)

    xoxo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love silver rings...I've been wanting to get a few! Thanks girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. honey you are so beautiful and I'm digging your rings! :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that vest! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look super pretty!!:)) love this vest!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shorts? Love. And now I need to take a trip to the Goodwill. Rings? AWESOME - especially that t-bird one. You? Dope.

    merci!
    Shannan

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE this outfit! Thanks for visiting my blog today...I'm your newest follower! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this so much I pinned it <3

    Do you have a fashion pinterest I can stalk?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous!! That clutch is soo stylish! Love the relaxed look.

    http://fashionwashere.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just saw your "Contact Me" page. I'm an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  20. em k, i'm pretty sure i like all your outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love worn in shorts, really can't think of anything better to wear during the summer:)

    xo
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are such an inspiration for me ! I love all of your outfits !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger