tonight tonight

Aug 14, 2012


Tonight I'll be going to the semi-final runway show in the Mercedes-Benz Start Up Contest with my friend Laura (who you might recognize from this post). She's the only other person in our group of friends who loves clothing as much as I do! We both have been looking for a dress for weeks but it seems to be that in between seasons is the worst time to shop. Everything is picked over and stores are just starting to receive their fall stock. On-line wasn't any better, so as of this moment neither one of us knows what we're wearing tonight. Nothing like leaving it to the last minute (something I really hate doing)! If you're out at the show tonight, be sure to come over and say hello! 

13 thoughts:

  1. have so much fun!! I'm sure you'll pick a beautiful outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hoo! How exciting! Y'all will find the perfect ensemble, I just know so! :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to rock! So excited I can't wait to hear how it went.

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy yourself ;)

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww you both look so pretty! I hope you have a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks honey for your comment on my blog. I always follow yours!
    Greetings from Argentina!
    xoxo
    Silvia
    http://bohememoi.blogspot.com
    PS. Love your hair colour..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like so much fun... I hope you have a blast!

    http://zoharous.blogspot.com
    http://thewritingsofaghanaiangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooohooo! Have a fun time! And thank you for the tips on veggie cooking. I've cooked with seitan, polenta, and other meat substitutes before, and I'd heard of TVP, but haven't been able to find it yet. But I am sure to get it sooner or later!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great as a blonde! Sounds awemsome! Hope you have fun!
    xoxo

    lalagoergia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, sounds like a lot of fun! hope it was successful and fun :)

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I almost did not recognize you as a blond :)

    Looks like you picked a great outfit based on the post above!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger