date night - laser cut lace shorts

Aug 1, 2012


lace crop top dillema (Aritzia)
high-waisted shorts Ask Grace
shoes Steve Madden
clutch House of Harlow
black cross necklace Urban Outfitters
shawl Vintage (gift from my Momma)

Last night Jay and I went out for dinner and since this is a living out of a suitcase week and I seemed to pack mostly black bottoms and little else, I'm once again wearing a black and white outfit. At least there's lace! Looking over the blog it looks like I'm going to have to switch things up soon and inject a little colour into my wardrobe.

The weekend can't get here fast enough, Jay and I are heading up to Toronto to visit friends. In between barbeque's and enjoying Toronto's night life I'm going to hit up a couple of vintage shops with the goal of finding a fancy dress that's unique; something to wear to the semi-final runway show of the Mercedes-Benz Start Up contest. Oh and of course we'll find some time to eat at Fresh because really, what's a trip to Toronto if we don't eat there at least once (or twice)?!


 

24 thoughts:

  1. your outfit is so pretty, and i always get a little jealous because how does your hair always look that amazing?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wear some of the most amazing lace pieces I've ever seen. This outfit does not disappoint! Your vintage shawl completes the look...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shorts are sooo gorgeous! I love them, and they look so great with the lace top. This is such a great look for going out to dinner
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! I love the shoes and the Vintage shawl! :)

    Gemma
    http://taipeistyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup, i am tempted to jump through this screen and take your entire outfit away from you. it is so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous! so romantic and pretty outfit!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You wear black and white better than anyone else I've seen, so you should wear it as often as you want. I'm so in love with this shirt! It's such a great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a nice lace top. You paired it well with the shorts too =)

    *Thank you for visiting my blog and had enjoyed the pictures. Hope to see you again at my blog. I'm also running a giveaway. Would appreciate it if you could join =)
    http://diva-in-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. black and white is a classic combo so keep on wearing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. that lace top is super cute!!! i love the cut and overall design!!


    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stop it! This is too lovely, I adore that top and have been searching for weeks for one like it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have fun in Toronto doll! This outfit looks stunning :)


    xoxo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfit, that shawl is gorgeous!

    Followed your blog via bloglovin! :)

    http://vintagelillies.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love black and white outfit and you do no wrong
    i have just followed your blog
    do follow back if you like mine

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these shorts! an outfit with lace is a winner in my books ; )

    I love Fresh too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. those shorts are beautiful and so is that lace top!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You can pack the shaw in with rest if the stuff you are going send me. Damn I am gonna look good

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm your newest follower! Love your hippie Lacey look :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great look!! Do you like my new beach outfit?

    http://yellowtete.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. very lovely crop top, i love the floral patterns on it xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look amazing - I have to say that every single garment you are wearing has a certain charm, but you won my heart at the shawl - I have very similar vintage one but it's red. I wish it was the same color as yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the shape of your lace shorts (the top part reminds me of a corset, or the back of a wedding dress). Your mama did a great job in picking out that stunning shawl. It belongs on display when you're not wearing it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger