you had me at hello

Jul 5, 2012


I spent almost a year looking for a purse that I loved to replace my ratty satchel and suede fringed bag but found nothing I liked. Then in the span of less than a month I found my beloved Navajo Stud Flame and this one! The black and white clutch (made of Pendleton wool)  with it's little mustard tassel are perfect. From the website pictures the purse looks pretty big so I'm thinking add a strap and there you go, every day bag. It's pretty great isn't it?

27 thoughts:

  1. I love it!! Sometimes it's worth the wait to find the perfect purse or pair of shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. em k, it will go with nearly everything, & it's unique too! :) what a special find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg CUTE! I love purses with cool patterns and fun charms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is pretty cute I like the tassel. I can't find any bags I like enough to replace my current ratty purse either, the hunt continues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty! I can't wait to see you style it with your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That clutch is killer! Lucky you for finding it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great is an understatement. This is GORGEOUS. Can't wait to see what you pair it with :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems perfect to me, I love the fun tassle

    ReplyDelete
  9. That clutch was made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! I don't think I could fit all my stuff in, but I would get it if it could!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great clutch! Excellent fabric!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  12. This clutch is gorgeous. I love the aztec print with the tassle accent!

    xoxo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous find! The pattern is so funky :)

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  14. its pretty awesome alright =D

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow girl, you scored! This purse is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the yellow tassel, it really makes the clutch! now following xx

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I found one at Target very similar to this in style. The color was taupe and a bright red/pink. You may like it! New follower! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Eloquent English, I've heard rumors that Target is comic to Canada, I can't wait because everyone seems to find great deals & cute clothes there!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That bag is so you E. Awesome for the fall and winter, ah hell who cares carry it all year!

    ReplyDelete
  20. absolutely love this clutch! can't wait to see how you pair it in an outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Totally worth the search and the wait - it's a spectacular item.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger