yesterday it was too hot to do anything

Jul 13, 2012

 
skirt Lady Dutch
linen t-shirt Club Monaco
sunglasses H&M
purse FCUK
jewellery Jens Pirate Booty/F21/Anthro/Topshop
 
and yet I wore boots. Why? They just went better with the skirt. It actually isn't uncomfortable at all, boots in the summer. I'm loving these H&M sunglasses because they remind me (a little) of these Karen Walker shades I'm obsessing over. Similar exaggerated cat-eye shape and tortoise shell frame (I prefer the colouring of the Karen Walker's though). Today is just as hot as yesterday, if not hotter, and since I'm off and my friend's on vacation we're going to head down to the pool. it's too hot to do anything again today!  

33 thoughts:

  1. That skirt is pretty amazing! Such a cute outfit!

    xo Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look :) Love the skirt & boots, and the bracelet's pretty amazing piece aswell.

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you walking around in boots? I can barely survive in sneakers! Anyway, love the skirt and the little detail of how you tucked your shirt into it. Great styling as always!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skirt is beautiful!

    http://beelineclothings.blogspot.com
    http://thewritingsofaghanaiangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just adore your style. so effortlessly chic!

    have a fabulous weekend. hope it is a lot cooler :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome outfit! love the boots and that skirt

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look gorgeous! i love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. well you look smoking hot em k! i've got 2 pairs of ankle boots this summer & haven't worn them yet, for it's too deathly hot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO freaking pretty! I love wearing boots and have the hardest time deciding on what shoes to wear when I feel like boots are out of the equation. Sometimes I bring them back into the equation, like today lol. But the hot weather does make me feel a bit silly. You look amazing though and especially with that cute skirt, you don't look silly at all, you just look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you can make any outfit look so cool! I haven't done boots in the summertime yet- I just can't bear to put on socks right now, I just want to be barefoot! Sandals are the only thing I can deal with at the moment!
    --Vivienne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your arrow necklace! I know what you mean....it's pretty hot and I'm not used to it. but it's nice :)

    sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boots in the summer? Anything to make the outfit work, right haha. I love the skirt and its fit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Last week it was way too hot to do anything, but this week it's been raining nearly everyday and I actually wore a sweatshirt (in the morning and night, still pretty hot around noon)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute outfit, love the shoes

    http://alwand.co.uk/index.php/my-style

    ReplyDelete
  15. ugggh! It's been soooo hot! I'm having some serious time coping. Don't know how I'm going to survive the bluesfest tmr :P

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  16. so cute! I don't blame you for braving the heat for those cute boots.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The boots really do look great with your skirt, even though it's too hot outside. I love your darling fringe purse!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How is it you can wear boots with a skirt and it looks good and do and I look like a street walker?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I cannot tell you enough how many ways I looooove your skirt. This is a perfect boho ensemble...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.


    Muthoni
    FashionBeautyInsight.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your skirt!! And I know what you mean about the heat - bleh. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Boho chic to a tee, I adore this look and you look gorgeous. Would love for you to visit my blog when you have a minute, maybe follow each other?

    http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Okay, so Im like really excited I just found your blog! This outfit is sooo cute! We have very similar style we shop at the same stores! You look like a model! lol

    We should follow each other! Check me out? My Fashion/DIY/HOW-TO/ADVICE/TIPS & TRICKS MAGAZINE BLOG
    summerxkim.blogspot.com
    xoxo =)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the golden jewellery! Gorgeous skirt hun! Hope you enjoy yourself on the weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look great! I love the print of the skirt and it looks great paired with the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. love your style! your gold cuff bracelet and necklace are gorgeous

    http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look so COOL I'm starting to feel like an awkward middle-schooler with braces. Haha!

    Seriously, I freaking love this outfit. You look gorgeous and hip and effortlessly chic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love Ur outfit :)
    but I love Ur hairdo so much ... ;p

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this look and that skirt's pattern is the best!

    http://www.neverfullydressedwithoutastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the tribal skirt... the outfit is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. *sigh* Have i ever told you how much I love your style?

    This is such a fantastic outfit, I love that your wore your rough boots with this printed skirt, it is so perfectly you! (And that bracelet is just beyond bueatiful. I always love seeing the shots of your jewelry because you always wear that most amazing jewelry!)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Loveee this outfit
    the skirt is amazing and those sunglasses are gorgeous :)

    -Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awesome outfit, this would be perfect for Bluesfest. Especially loving the skirt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger