oh you know, just a pair of quilted leather shorts

Jul 27, 2012

shorts Three Floor (via ASOS)
boots Jeffrey Campbell Gene
blouse Wilfred (Aritzia)
clutch SeaEcho

They're finally here, my leather shorts! After ordering the wrong size (and returning them) the correct size arrived. I didn't think fake leather stretched out much but I was wrong so I've attempted to remedy that problem with a belt. It's sort of working. Regardless of the fit I love these shorts! I had originally envisioned wearing them with a vintage cotton and lace type top but my recent searches at second hand stores left me empty handed. I even looked through the nightgown section thinking I could turn one into a blouse but there was nothing. eBay it is!

Also fellow Ottawa blogger Jill from Capital Fashion interviewed me today, girls got some serious writing talent! You can check it out here :) Have a great weekend guys!


38 thoughts:

  1. Oh, wow these shorts are amazing...not just the fact that they are leather, but quilted leather! So worth the wait, right? :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I love these shorts!!! They are fab and I love the zipper up the front! Great look dear! Have a good weekend! xx Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. reading the title, i was like, what? that is so weird!
    but you proved me wrong, they're very cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boots are SO cute, i love the embellishments and the color xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shorts are absolutely AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great and after reading the article I totally feel like I know you better! But now I'm afraid you're way cooler than I am...
    --Vivienne

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome shorts! :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you look totally gorgous here! those quilted leather shorts are bomb and i also love the studded leather belt and bracelets and those rock´n´roll boots!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. All this looks really pretty... I'm in love with the shorts and the purse... Loving the belt too. Good job!

    http://beelineclothings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! I hope we see these with some tights and boots this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would never have the guts to rock quilted leather shorts. But - when you wear them, they look so fitting - an interesting element, but not too distracting. So cute! Love the zipper at the front the most!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woah, you look like such a badass! ;) These shorts are seriously awesome. And I actually really love the blouse you're wearing here with them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So unique that they are quilted like that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love love the shorts-- such a great look for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those shorts are A-MAZING! I love them. Now, I am off to read your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! Love the short so you, it's so you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely look, awesome boots!!! Come see my blog, if you like we can follow :)

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete
  18. hELLO9 DEAR
    thnks for your comment
    your blog is great love your look!!
    followed you on GFc and bloglovin
    hope you follow back
    best

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those shts are gorgeous! Good call on holding out for the perfect size!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love the blouse you've picked and the boots are pretty amazing. the clutch however, caught my attention right away. love the print!

    leyla.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful outfit! Those shorts are amazing!

    http://vintagelillies.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ok those shorts are so cute! -Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  23. those shorts are sickkk love them with the boots

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. holy hotness! em k, those are some fierce looking boots. they match your new shorts like perfection. :) now i'm gonna check out your interview.

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG. I LOVE THAT OUTFIT. Thee short are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those shorts are awesome!! Such a cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This outfit is so FAB!!!!

    XO, adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Um, LOVE, but what I love even more are those Jeffrey Campbells. I'm a sucker for a kickass boot, and those are KICK. ASS.

    merci,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! Thos shorts and boots are amazing! I would totally wear those!

    ReplyDelete
  30. i like your style!! pretty similar to mine<3 you are so pretty!

    have a great week,
    teresa
    www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love this look! The slouchy top looks fantastic belted over your leather shorts. What a chic look!

    ReplyDelete
  32. You look absolutely stunning girl! :) Really a style inspiration for me..

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  33. You've taken leather shorts to the next level, these are incredible! With the studded booties! Perfect combination.

    x The Pretty Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  34. Now those are fun shorts - and I really like the blouse you styled it with! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger