easy breezy

Jul 3, 2012


Easy, lazy day outfit. I need more of these over-sized shirts, even though they have sleeves they're pretty cool in the summer heat. I rediscovered this fringed shawl (perfect for surviving air conditioning) in the depths of my closet, one of my favourite online purchases from last summer. A lot of companies are a pain to deal with in regards to shipping stuff to Canada, but I have nothing but good things to say about ThreadSence.

My friend is de-cluttering his house, which includes getting rid of some of his vintage cameras. I said I'd galdly take them off his hands and the one I'm most excited about is the Kodak Pony II. It's been forever since I used a camera that involved film (besides the disposable I used last summer), I'm once again looking forward to the unexpected element of using film and what Ottawa will look like through a 1960s lens.


t-shirt Guess
fringed shawl ThreadSence
purse Rebecca Minkoff
bubble skirt Thrifted
sandals Sam Edelman
hat H&M

43 thoughts:

  1. so pretty outfit. boho and romantic at the same time. :) love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a big over sized shirt like that sooo badlly. I have some highwaisted denim mom shorts it'd be perfect with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to know about ThreadScence I will keep it in mind when I doing some online shopping : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easy, Breezy, beautiful YOU!!!!!!I love to see you with that HAT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweets, that hat is PERFECT! H&M?? I need to get me one!
    -m-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love the romantic, boho feel of this outfit! You look gorgeous!
    xx



    The Urban Umbrella

    xoxo



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, as usual! I love the floppy hat and the oversized tee. You look so comfy but totally stylish and chic all at once! And how awesome about the camera! I am excited to see some of the photos you take.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is perfection. I hope you get to snag one or two vintage cameras!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your outfit! Especially the scarf! :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look really good... Love the hat!

    http://strictlyviral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it! I, too, reach for my oversized tops during these warm months!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your photos and the whole over-sized shirt concept... Should get me some of those over-sized shirts. But I think your hat is just too die for... Love it more!

    Great post!

    http://beelineclothings.blogspot.com
    http://thewritingsofaghanaiangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely comfortable looking summer outfit. I love your floppy hat and open knit. Brilliant choice to snag that vintage camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look fabolous! I love it. xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. black & white are classically beautiful together and I also love the accessories and of course the shawl.
    thank you for the comment, btw!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look awesome!
    xoxo

    www.secretsofmissdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can't wait to see your new photos with old cameras! Will you scan them so they can be seen online? Or get them developed so the negatives come with a cd?
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how easy and relaxed this outfit feels, and still gorgeous at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another outfit for my collection. But you just gave me a great idea. I gave a cool cross that the frickin airport check in broke the chain and I have trying to think of what I could put it on and now I know. I am going to get a long piece if leather. I love that thing and have missed wearing it. This is gorgeous E.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hat twinsie!! I love the hippie vibe running through your outfit. It really pulls the whole look together. This is my first season with my hat; I can't way to try some other looks - I have a retro Americana idea in mind, and a faux fur shrug i want to try it with.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look adorable in that! I find the only way to live during warm summer days is loose clothing, the personal AC is definitely needed sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute outfit! Guess is my favorite. Where did you get that cameo-style necklace? Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love when you wear hats. You look so good in them! A casual but chic outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the hat and the pigtails- very sassy Little House on the Prairie! Bubble skirts are so fun and how cool about inheriting some new cameras!

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE this look. Love the bohemian feel! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Marisa
    http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this look! You look pretty!

    FASHION CAT
    www.myfashioncat.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. @thrifted shift, I will probably get both prints & a cd

    @kelsea the necklace is from a Canadian chain called Le Cheateau, although I took off the chain it came with and used a different one.

    ReplyDelete
  28. It's good to know that Threadsence has kind shipping to Canada. That aspect always holds me back from doing more online shopping...which actually might be a good thing. Great shawl!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  29. You look so pretty and beautiful, love your eye makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  30. gosh i will always love hippie looks, this will remain my favorite.



    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! I'm loving this look with the hat especially. Feel free to stop back by and follow my blog if you want! I'm your new follower and also don't forget to enter my giveaway

    Shasie of Live Life in Style
    Enter my Printrunner Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow nice outfit. love those sandals. amazing.
    XO

    NO ORDINARY SHOW

    ReplyDelete
  33. the floppy hat looks amazing on you and i love your shawl, i thought first it is a cardigan!
    kiss,mary

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love this look :) Great purse!


    Thank you for visiting Blush and your lovely comment!
    Xoxo
    Paula
    Blush-paula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. You are so pretty! I love the boho chic vibe of the look!

    ReplyDelete
  36. i love everything about this outfit. you are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. in LOVE with this outfit girl! def feeling that hat! def very useful since it has been so HOTT!


    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. How gorgeous are you! Thanks for your sweet comment, so glad to meet you! :) hehe! I hope your weekend has been braw! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wonderfully pretty, feminine and chilled- love the shawl xx

    http://style-ramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger