another lace dress (for the arsenal)

Jul 21, 2012


white lace dress & denim button up F21
shoes Zara
purse Rebecca Minkoff
headband & black cross necklace Urban Outfitters

This is what I wore last night when we took my brother out to celebrate his birthday, Happy Birthday lil bro! If this dress looks familiar it's because it's the exact same lace pattern as this tank. Even though I already have the tank version, white dresses are a wardrobe staple and you can never have too many! There are so many ways to wear them and in the winter they make great layering pieces. Plus I like the fact that for once the pattern woven into the lace isn't floral. Unfortunately, but not surprising for a Forever 21 piece, the slip to this dress is falling apart after only one wear. The actual dress however seems pretty well made and looks like it will survive many wearings!

29 thoughts:

  1. Seriously! F21 is a gold mine sometimes, that's a darling dress, and I wouldn't have guessed it was from F21. Great deal :)

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely. u can have too much lace dresses :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable! Happy b-day to your brother!
    --Vivienne

    ReplyDelete
  4. That accessories add a bit of edginess to the lace, and I love it! I love the head piece especially!


    Ava Tallulah
    Enter My UO Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. The edgy accents paired with the pretty white lace is a wonderful pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous lace dress and I love your headband - it's awesome! Greetings from Atlanta. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely agree that you can never have too much lace or too many white dresses. I love how you accessorized this, you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am in love with your dress! and your hair!! GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. looking lovely in your lace, em k, of hippie lace. hope you had fun at your lil bro's birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely dress and I might have found the closest thing to a soul-mate in your head-band...Gotta find a similar one soon...Great blog, look forward to reading more of your posts.

    http://iloveagudbargain.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your dress! :) you look great!
    want to follow each other?

    http://tuwentytri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous dress, it looks absolutely beautiful on you!
    xx
    If you have a free moment I would so appreciate if you could check out my new post!

    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your dress. The white lace looks so amazing on you, definitely worth having more than one piece in it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow I seriously love all the jewelery you feature! Esp. that open cross bracelet! and the gold one from a few posts back!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would say you were the hit at the birthday! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that dress and your headband!! Your style is so unique and awesome :)
    xx Katrina

    Btw - Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog!!!

    http://sweettreeninglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. that is a very cute lace dress! i have been shopping for a lace dress all summer and i have not been able to find one that i like yet :-(


    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello! I just came across your blog! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look so beautiful in that dress xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I seriously mean this in the least creepy way possible... do people tell you that you should model/and or be on tv all the time? Because seriously... you are sooo pretty!


    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your white lace dress. You and your guy make such a lovely couple!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your style! You look amazing in lace and you are so pretty! Following you now :)

    xoxo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ahh I totally do that with staples all the time-- and most of them are lace! Love this look, gorgeous as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love that lace dress its so romantic

    http://romantique-obsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. So shocked that you got this beautiful lace dress from F21! It looks well made and really well fitted in the photos, I was thinking it was maybe Zara of something. It's really pretty and I so agree, you can never have too much lace!

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Katie Q, I find F21's Love 21 line is where the gems are! The clothes are a bit better made & of better quality fabric than their other lines.

    ReplyDelete
  27. You are cute!thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. You are too cute! I love that dress and the shoes (maybe because I have them too, hehe)!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger