mint cocktail

Jun 10, 2012


I love how everything kind of comes together in this outfit, it's a bit matchy-matchy but not overly so. As much as I like spaghetti strap dresses in this empire waist style, I think it's time to take to the Internet for some new silhouettes.


mint dress & blazer & arrowhead necklace Forever 21
silver feather necklace Shop Downtown
cropped cardigan Old Navy
belt Vintage
shoes Sperry Topsiders
purse Material Girl (still waiting for my Rebecca Minkoff to be delivered!!)

30 thoughts:

  1. Gorgeous, as always. Those necklaces are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so very feminine and looks great on you. But then again, what doesn't look great on you? You always look so put together. I'm loving the mint green on you. Can't wait for you to show us your Rebecca Minkoff bag when you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great crop cardigan, the color is perfect. I like the whole outfit it all goes well together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! I use to have that cardigan. I just gave it away because I had it for so long and haven't worn it. I'm regretting it now, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute outfit! love the dress :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiiii love the dress you look pretty xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My God! I WANT that outfit, it's adorable, cute, summer-y

    ReplyDelete
  8. terrific outfit em k! pretty mint floral dress with the delicate necklaces, & mint cropped cardigan, sigh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhh i love that cardigan!!
    ~Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are stunning!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. SOOOO pretty! I want those shoes and necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look on you with the dress and the cardigan.

    http://strictlyviral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this look on you with the dress and the cardigan.

    http://strictlyviral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your dress is beautiful! I'm a new follower! Follow back?

    http://spicetime.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your comment on my blog, love this look, very pretty. I'm doing a topshop giveaway and would love if you entered :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think this dress looks lovely on you...

    http://beelineclothings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love love love this whole look!!! Esp the simple and elegant necklaces and the mint crop cardigan.

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ok, when you send the other stuff in the mail, just load this outfit up too. I think you may need a box. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm envious of your tan!!

    Beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh i love this mint! really a beautiful colour on you, and the dress is so cute, i love that lace detail and your short cardigan with it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi! i love the layered look, i'm tyring to master it myself ;)

    want to follow each other???
    xxo!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look amazing!! I love that outfit!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  23. try a blouson style, its my favorite and angie jolie's :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. So, so pretty! The mint is gorgeous on you, and I love all of the pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These shades of mint and blue are so pretty on you!

    xoxo


    Deidre
    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cutest. Outfit. Ever.


    That's really all that needs to be said. It is just plain cute and adorable, between the cute cardi, that adorable dress(which is such a pretty color!) and your sweet little silver necklace, this is such a crazy cute look! LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful outfit - looks stunning on you! I can't wait to feature this in my Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This looks fabulous fellow Color Challenge participant :) . I love the white blazer as the final polished touch.

    Catalina @ City and Burbs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger