The Northern

May 19, 2012


romper & chambray shirt Forever 21
leopard print loafers Sperry Topsiders
nail polish Sally Hansen Lightening
bag (yes I know I need a new bag!) Material Girl

It's a holiday weekend here in Canada, technically Victoria Day weekend, but everyone calls it May two four. It's really just a glorified excuse for people to start their summer partying and spend some time outside in the sun. So many things are going on this weekend I don't know how I'll fit it all in! I was suppose to go camping but Jay has to help out with a charity event so I'll be bringing friends to that instead :)

It's been pretty warm lately but breezy, so I've been layering this denim shirt over just about everything instead of wearing a jacket. The best part about this one is it's fitted, so it's been worn as a blouse on more than one occasion this week! I am loving this emerald green romper (despite the fact wearing a one piece is inconvenient at times) and according to my inbox apparently it's time to get my romper on!

Have a great weekend guys! 

22 thoughts:

  1. I adore your romper!! I've been looking for one... & yours is pretty perfect!! <3

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your romper! So cute!

    Have a fun time with all your plans this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really though, any excuse to start summer partying is a good one haha. It must be warmer on the mainland because I'm still wearing long jeans and a jacket here! I also have to stop myself from wearing my denim shirt over everything. A difficult task when they're so cute! Love the Sperry's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love rompers they are so easy to style! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the holiday! The romper's color is too cute and lovely for summertime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good ole Chambray. So versatile. :)Love all the necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. em k, you're so pretty! you make it look effortless. have a fun holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore this super casual chic outfit. Your hair looks fabulous like that, and that necklace is just oodles of cute!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great romper...beautiful shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your romper looks lovely... great colour!

    PS
    Thanks for following me!

    http://strictlyviral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your romper is really nice... Loving the look.

    http://beelineclothings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The emerald green looks stunning on you!

    xo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The emerald green looks stunning on you!

    xo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great romper, love how you paired it with the denim shirt!


    http://365daysfashiondiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fun. I to need a new bag but nothing has caught my eye this year. Well, I should say in my price range.

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look chic and stunning dear! major love on your leopard shoes and bag <3 xx



    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm glad you have and sunny week end!!
    Amazing photos by the way!!

    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your denim shirt layered over this cute romper! It's the perfect lightweight jacket! I hope you're enjoying your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks so much warmer there than it is here in the Uk. I love the chambray shirt and your handbag with the romper.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love rompers and especially rompers with cut-outs!

    ReplyDelete
  21. your blog is really gorgeous!!
    like to follow each other?? I hope so!!
    I alreday follow you on BL & GFC! like your blog!

    see you!
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger