Mother's Day

May 13, 2012

me & my mom, family shot with my little bro & his gf, cracking up at some hilarious commentary from my brother

Word to all the mom’s out there, Happy Mother’s Day!! People always tell me I look like my mom and in the pictures above I really, really do! To celebrate this special day we took my mom out for dinner at the Raging Bull in Kingston. It’s my bro’s fave restaurant and somehow on every special occasion we end up there. Hhhhhmmm… how does that happen?! Doesn’t matter because the food is always amazingly good (especially their greek salad, haven’t had one better)  and my mom really likes the restaurant too. The place is beautiful; exposed stone walls, windows overlooking the street and music that is quite enough you can actually talk to the person you’re sitting beside! After dinner we went back to my mom’s and skyped my little sis and her family because they live on the other side of the country and we missed them. (I think you should move home guys!)

15 thoughts:

  1. your mom looks beautiful. I love your family pictures, you do look a lot like your mom. I like your pretty floral top, looks really chic with a fitting black skirt!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute photos! I absolutely love your outfit, its perfect. I hope you had a great mothers day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress from aritzia! I like how you've changed it up and put a black skirt on top : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's beautiful...i see where you get your beauty from! happy mother's day to her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your mom is beautiful! and i love how happy you look besides her!

    looks like a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You and your mom do look a lot alike! Gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're so gorg girl! sounds like a fun day with the fam. those are the best.

    ps. i want those shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and your mom do look alike. You both have the same smile :) How cute! Lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful family. Sounds like the perfect Mothers Day. Love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your lips look like you mom's! :) I'm your newest follower. Love your blog and lace-lovin' so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do look a lot like your mama.

    I wish I had those Zara shoes in my closet. I even missed out on Shoemint's version. Dang. :)

    Jenn
    The Suburb Experiment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your mom looks lovely and the picture of the both of you is darling. Glad you had a great day with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair, makeup, outfit and accessories are all perfect for a family dinner. You seem to be a tight-knit group.

    Is the Raging Bull knew? I live in Kingston in the early 2000s but don't remember it! (or I never ventured far enough out of my student bubble)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Kat the Raging Bull is pretty new, it's on Ontario Street, a few spots over from where Stoney's used to be (it's owned by the same guy that used to own Stoney's).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger