the (almost) perfect white t-shirt

May 27, 2012


t-shirt Club Monaco
shorts F21
hat TNA (Aritzia)

The story goes that the Olsen twins started their clothing empire with the simple goal of creating the perfect t-shirt. Well I don't own anything designed by my favourite style icons (yet), but as far as t-shirts go, this Club Monaco one's pretty close to perfect! Quality material, natural fiber fabric, loose shape, side slits, the only thing I'd change is the length; if it was a few inches longer it would be perfect. Though I don't think there is such thing as a universally perfect t-shirt, (everyone wants something different when it comes to fit), the only constant would be that it's made from a quality material. This one's made of linen, so even though it tends to stretch out a little over time, it keeps it's shape and is pretty comfortable to wear :)


14 thoughts:

  1. Your tee and shorts are just amazing.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Emmett... I love love love your shorts and now I'm inspired to start sewing shorts like yours. Thanks!

    Tomorrow I'm going shopping to look for a tee just like yours.

    Great look!

    http://beelineclothings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh those shorts are to die for darling! love them so much! and your hair looks so beautiful here!
    kiss,mary
    http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that shirt! It looks comfortable and is perfect for the summer.

    xo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving your look... Love the tee, love the shorts!

    http://strictlyviral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always on the search for the perfect t-shirt!

    Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tip on the T-shirt. Love the necklace

    ReplyDelete
  8. em k, sorry there were typos in my 1st comment.:P you are right about wanting different things in what we each define as the perfect t. yours looks excellent, but it would be too sheer for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your shorts are darling! There's nothing better that owning a comfy t-shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! Those shorts are fabulous - I can't believe they are from F21 <3 it!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your outfits are so cute! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It DOES look incredibly comfortable and so cute on you!! And I love those shorts too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I really love these shorts, they are so cool and adorable with the high waist and the buttons! And that looks like the perfect tee shirt, slightly slouchy, but with shape! (Thanks for the tip, Ive been searching for the perfect white tee and it has not gone well so far!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahh, the perfect shirt journey. Still looking for mine :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger