tippity tap

Apr 2, 2012



Looks like these Free People Tap shorts have become a staple in my closet, even though they're reminiscent of lingerie! I wore them yesterday with a blazer (what better way to wear a blazer than to pair it with something unexpected?) and it was the perfect outfit for lazing around watching re-runs of Sex and the City and doing errands... possibly a little over dressed for the grocery store! I can't seem to get enough of these tap sorts so I ordered the pink ones last week and have been eagerly checking the mail ever since to see if they've arrived.

I'm slowly making my way through this month's 'to do' list, and I created my very first listing on ebay!! It's the Roosevelt dress I bought from Planet Blue, the listing is here if you're interested. I also have a bunch of half finished DIY projects that I want to finish and post :) 


shorts Free People
purse FCUK
tights Joe Fresh
boots Town Shoes
shirt & blazer Talula (Aritzia)
leather button up that doubles as an umbrella Helmut Lang
bracelets Random Hippie Shop
  

27 thoughts:

  1. Lovely outfit, Em! I really like how it mixes structure with delicate details - great mix :)

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this outfit! and those shorts! <3

    xo,
    jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. em k, you hit a home run again with this outfit. :) hope you get your new pink shorts soon, then we can get to see how you'll style those bad boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your combination is a great idea! I like the bracelets :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can definitely understand those shorts obsession! they are gorgeous! and I love your bracelets.

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty cool outfit!

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love blazers with things that are unexpected!

    Great post.
    Best,
    http://stylebloggertory.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally rocker chic! love the bangles!

    xoxo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one gorgeous pair of shorts and you've styled it up so brilliantly. Love the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a total dingy. I grabbed your button and forgot to comment about 30 minutes ago. So, I am back to say beautiful. I love those bracelets. I am so into turquoise right now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing outfit and photos! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love silver jewelry, so you had me with those fantastic stacked bracelets. Not to mention that is such an awesome silver thumb ring. ^_^ You have such a fun style, I really like how you paired those pretty shorts with your awesome boots.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really adore your bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this mix of items and those shorts are beautiful! I really need more shorts. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful! I love those shorts on you too! The whole outfit comes together so well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. The shorts and the bracelets are amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. swooning over your shorts!

    x james

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jumping on the bandwagon here, lovvvvve the stacked bracelets!

    -dee

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're so pretty! I just added you :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your jewellery and can't wait to see your DIY's. I have so much stuff to list on ebay but can't seem to get over doing the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love those bracelets, pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  22. oooh I love your bangles! ...and nail polish color :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger