spring has sprung!

Apr 20, 2012

sideways cross necklace Esty
dress Blu Life (Planet Blue)
t-shirt Zara
hat Urban Outfitters
fringed purse FCUK

I seem to gravitate towards stripes these days, no clue why so I'm just going with it. Warm weather and sunshine for the first time in what feels like forever means no coat and digging out summer favourites from the depths of my closet. 

I'm soooooo happy it's the weekend, I finished the Hunger Games trilogy and now it's back to my usual scary reads, I started Twilight Eyes late last night. It's a great story so far, plus it was written in the 80s so it has a nice dated feel to it. No cells phones or personal computers back then, it seems like a completely different world! Besides reading, plans for the weekend include getting back into some sort of workout routine, catching the Hunger Games movie and meeting up with friends for dinner and drinks. Happy Friday!!!

21 thoughts:

  1. Could you be any more beautiful. I would totally wear this outfit on any given day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stripes and maxi skirt, such a pretty photo of you. Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great style, love this look ....
    i just started following your blog come visit mine ... tell me what you think

    Love Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the color of that skirt. and i love the necklace! I might just buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your long floaty skirt and the striped top together. It just works! and looks amazing! maybe it's the fact you are so adorable that anything looks fantastic...

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking good in your stripes, hat, & ultra comfy skirt. :) em k, it is fun reading books from the past. it shows how some things are the same, & some are completely different, right? enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I LOVE this outfit!! I need to have that dress! Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I really love your red skirt and that wonderful striped top!!!!!
    You look FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a great style! I really enjoyed looking the outfit posts trough your blog! I'm following!!!


    http://365daysfashiondiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the hat and skirt! I also love a scary read!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This bohemian look is great ! And I love your make up !
    Feel free to check out my blog : http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look SO SO cute! as always! I wish I could shop your closet! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh I love your stripes mixed with that pretty maxi skirt. I think I need to add a bright maxi skirt to my wish list for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty, modest, bright skirt! I would SO wear this outfit. Love the striped shirt too!

    Happy Monday, friend.

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love this. i'm a total stripes/throw on clothes & run kinda gal & this is SO it. so effortless, so chic & i LOVE the hat. beyond perfecto!

    xx Corinne
    cateyesandthighhighs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Twilight eyes by Dean Knootz? That book has so horriable parts, I think it was the second half that I both hated and couldn't put down! I got such chills reading that book. (the Watchers really got me too, those smart dogs are scary!)

    That aside, you have the biggest and prettiest eyes! They are gorgous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love! I wish I was tall enough to wear a maxi dress! You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely outfit! I really like the dress and it looks awesome as a skirt and especially with the striped t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So it took about three posts to realize who it was, but when you do a closed mouth smile you look like emily blunt!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely..... the red skirt with the stripes looks amzing .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger