leather & lace

Apr 16, 2012

dress Costa Blanca
sweater T Babaton (Aritzia)
jacket Tulle
boots Jessica Simpson
wallet/clutch Tory Burch

I can't believe it's Monday already!! I spent the weekend visiting my friend Laura who lives just outside Toronto. Friday we wandered around downtown Toronto, had lunch at Fresh (bet that doesn't surprise you!) and went to Holt Renfew on Bloor where we ogled the Lady Gaga shoes (Louboutins), tried on clothes, went into the Lanvin room and stared at everything, then checked out purses.

On the way back to the car we stopped at Fresh again to get smoothies for the ride back to Laura's house. I got the Oompa Loompa smoothie which was amazing. It's made of pineapple, grapefruit, lemon and ginger and it had a spicy flavor. I really need to get a blender so I can make them at home. So good. 

The outfit is what I wore to my friend's graduation celebration on Saturday. It was a casual house party so no dressing up. I used my Tory Burch wallet as a clutch, there's room for lipstick, gum and my phone which is all I really needed. Here is some hipstamagic from the weekend :)



45 thoughts:

  1. Leather+lace is an awesome combo - you look great!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun time with good friends! Haha I looooove shopping in Toronto! Cute outfit, great mix of edgy and sweet :)

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post I love your outfit :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    Leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Tory Burch wallet - what a good idea to use as a clutch - perfect for evening when you don't need to carry too much. Thanks for visiting my blog!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!This outfit is perfect and pretty.You are beautiful!The leather jacket is amazing.

    http://dreamaboutflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love finding places to eat that I can never tire of! The Fresh place sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your weekend through photos looks & sounds fab, miss em, k! your outfit a slice of perfection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leather and lace are a great combination! It looks like you had a great time. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leather and lace is a great never fails combo. Love the glitter nails!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit! Those boots are definitely something on my to buy list :)
    x
    awomanlikeme-sim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun weekend. You look great! That jacket is super fab. And I love the boots. Oh, and that smoothie sounds SO good! I will have to try and recreate it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this leather and lace look! So beautiful and I have been wanting some boots like that for a while! Ugh You are just so awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great look! I love how you combine feminine dress with edgy pieces - my kind of style :)

    Thank you so much for stopping by!
    I'm following you on Bloglovin' so I can keep up with your new posts :) It would be fun if you'd like to follow back. x

    Have a lovely day,

    Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Combo of Lace and Leather!!
    Great post too, have great time with friends is always refreshing.
    Thank you so our comment, much for your comment, am following your blog as of now.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE your outfit! :)

    Hanna
    http://whoishanna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great look! Looks like an amazing weekend as well! xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ok, box this whole outfit up and send it to me pronto. I have a party to go to Saturday night..mmkkay, thanks! So awesome E.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look amazing!! Love that first outfit.
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like this rock chic look. Leather with lace and black and white contrast is just lovely. So funky yet feminine.

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving this outfit Em! I love wearing a leather jacket with a girly dress! Awesome Instagram pics too!

    xo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love how you touphed up this pretty white dress, you really rock the motorcycle boots, they always look so good on you. Your little necklaces are such a cute and sweet little touch!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love how you touphed up this pretty white dress, you really rock the motorcycle boots, they always look so good on you. Your little necklaces are such a cute and sweet little touch!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh gosh, I am so sorry about the many comments, bloggers having some weird glitchs...So Sorry about that! :P

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your dress and wallet! Great pictures
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  25. You have got some really glorious style here, lady! I'm loving your posts lately...the clutches are amazing and this leather/lace looks so chic. Definitely your newest follower.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Enter my Shabby Apple GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look amazing dear!
    Gorgeous blog! Following!Follow back? <3
    http://memyselfandmycloset.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  27. sounds like a fun weekend (and that smoothie sounds delicious!)

    Love the combo of leather and lace together. It always turns out so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely outfit!
    I like the combination!

    If you want, check out my blog:
    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. You look beautiful! The leather and lace look rocks :) Thanks also for your lovely comment. I am now following you on Bloglovin ;)

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  30. You're like me- our 'casual' is most people's dressed up! Doesn't get better than simple white dress and punk accessories. What is your nail polish- it's divine!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Cute look! Love your dress and nail polish!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. hot mama! i love it. i completely love little lace white dresses and paired with the black leather is perfect for pre-summer.

    love all your pics.. i'm going to have to go find you on instagram. :)

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  33. @Tinfoil Tiaras both colours are by Essie, bottom coat is angora cardi & the top (sparkles) is a cut above.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such a cute outfit! I love the edgy with the romantic and cute Tory Burch wallet. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Shasie of Live Life in Style
    Enter my Lia Sophia Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  35. your nails are amazing!!
    I came across into your blog and I like it so much!!
    Visit my blog anf if u want we can follow each other via GFC and bloglovin!
    Let me know!
    have a great day!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the combi of lace and leather

    ReplyDelete
  37. leather and lace is such an unexpected combo! i would never think of wearing them together, so thanks for showing us we can! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love black and white together...that smoothie sounds amazing. I need to get a new blender too, mine broke awhile back. Want a Vitamix!

    ReplyDelete
  39. gorgous rockstar look darling! i especially love your amazing biker boots!
    kiss,mary
    http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like sweater T Babaton. I want to see my wife wearing that one. Can't wait for winter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger