lace, lace and more lace!

Apr 30, 2012

shirt & shorts Zara
peach shawl Anthropologie
boots Nine West
leather jacket Tulle

Remember how much I loved the Louis Vuitton spring collection, especially the doily lace that showed up on almost every piece? This shirt reminds me of that collection and I absolutely love it :) I'm not usually one to wear multiple pieces from the same store all at once because it kind of takes the fun out of getting dressed, but these shorts went so well with the shirt, I had to wear them together! The boots are performing double duty, they go with the outfit AND they're hiding the farmers tan I managed to acquire from training outside in long running capris.

32 thoughts:

  1. You look gorgeous :) Love the top & shorts, and you've styled them perfectly. Love it!

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, farmer's tans are the worst! This outfit, however, is completely adorable. I love the mix of lace. Gorgeous, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh em k, another fave. epitome of cool with femininity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lace top is fabulous. Great outfit as always.

    Cheers,
    Bree
    Dream in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look!


    http://365daysfashiondiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore the lacy top.. so fem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous top!
    love the different lace textures and patterns of it!
    you and your blog are stunning!
    following you now!
    would love for you to check out my blog sometime :)
    <3
    nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i love this! i don't think there's such a thing as too much lace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am cleaning out my closet for all these outfits your are going to send my you know! I love that this is soft and edgey at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore your style so much. The lace and leather combo is perfect!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lace and Leather <3 I'm inspired to add some lace and pleather into my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never thought of putting lace and leather together. Great outfit!

    sylvialovespink.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, that top is precious! I love how you paired it with all black. Seriously, the detailing on the arms and such is just divine!~ <3

    && oh dear, the pictures are not showing up for you? Hmm, your computer might be blocking pictures from tinypic... it happens to my dad's computer, too. I think I just need to start uploading my pictures somewhere else. Thanks for bringing it to my attention :)) <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha farmers tan, oh no :( i feel like i've heard about that collection on 100 different blogs, but who can blame you when it's so pretty! love that shirt, i think you got pretty close to their overall feel. anything lacey is always a winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh gawd this top is too lovely!!
    I'm digging lace as well too sweet!<3
    would you like to follow each other?:)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for stopping by sweetie! I am your newest follower:) Would love if you followed back!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is absolutely adorable, want to remake this whole outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This outfit is gorgeous! The white lace looks amazing on your skin tone and I love the ring and how it kinda adds a little edge with the jacket. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is the prettiest lace top, it has such a lovely shape and is just stunning with your shawl. (That was such a clever idea, layering the shawl under your coat, it looks really cool and different!)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, I ADORE this outfit, especially the shirt. I don't think I've ever shopped on Zara, but it's going on my list now!

    Zia
    http://singing-blue.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  21. It has been decided -- I need more lace in my life.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your jacket and the lace shirt

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow...the lacy top is gorgeous! I love it with the boots and more lacy shorts! Fabulous. Feminine with a bit of edge! Leather and lace is gorgeous contrast!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. That top looks really beautiful. It looks like each of the layers has a different type of lace?

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love lace, so I really like this outfit. Even though you have so many lace items, it doesn't look lik you're going overboard or anything. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like how you paired lace on lace and it worked out so well! I'm looking for mint colored lace/paisley pieces right now cause of the LV spring collection. It was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love those lace shorts! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I truly adore lace and probably wear it at least 1 or 2 times a week. You look lovely in that beautiful lace. xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. An outfit post that speaks to my heart...lol. Loving the LACE outfit, you pull it off so well! and again with the House of Harlow clutch!

    xoxo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh I love both your shorts and your shirt! so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. The lace shorts are so cute, and all the different lace looks so cool together.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm loving lace too! Great top!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger