Disturbed Style: One Bloggers Wardrobe

Apr 22, 2012


I'm not sure how I came across the blog Disturbed Style, a fashion blog that uses interesting photos to tell a story rather than words. The blogger (who's name I still don't know!!) has a strong signature look that's a mix of grunge, rock and roll and 60s. It's retro yet modern. There is a very strong urban aesthetic to everything and she makes over-sized clothing look appealing, not sloppy.

The mark of true personal style is the ability to take a trend and make it your own, which she does when pastels and neons make an appearance on her blog. Massive platform shoes and clever t-shirts seem to be staples in this blogger's wardrobe, it's always fun to discover a blogger who doesn't take clothing too seriously!



10 thoughts:

  1. I love her style.

    We are having a giveaway for a personalized necklace on our blog, please stop by and enter.

    Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the blog. I can't wait to check it out. Love the looks, reminds me of the '90s :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice that you are writing about my blog:)

    By the way, my name is Pam :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow she has such amazing style and rocks it every time. Thanks for stopping by my blog, love yours :) following now.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has a great style!


    http://365daysfashiondiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She seems awesome! I am definitely going to check her out! I am so inspired by people who can pull off an oversized everything look. And the mixture of her style sounds lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post! Loving the pictures<3

    www.gypsyriot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doll! thanks for posting this blog. I'm now following. Her style is freakin I-S-A-A-N-E!

    p.s: I'm guessing her name is Pam, from her email contact :)

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i love her modern rock´n´roll style too! and i totally agree with you, it´s the key of style to make things your own and not following all trends!
    love and kiss,mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, she has such a rockin' style, I always like seeing a little bit of the ninties and grunge! (I'm always scared of oversized clothing, but she really makes it work!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger