above zero

Apr 23, 2012


blouse Anthropologie
clogs Steve Madden
long cross necklace Rouse
leather jacket Tulle
clutch House of Harlow

Saturday's date night outfit, worn to a restaurant that served upscale Italian and played opera music in the background. I used my tiny House of Harlow clutch (which is surprisingly heavy!) which I have grown to love. I wasn't sure about it when it first arrived in the mail, because the quality of the leather used to make it wasn't great. For the price I would have expected something a bit less... flaky. In the close up picture below you can see what I mean. That's downside of shopping online. Still, I love the clutch, it's something different. Diane von Furstenburg has similar line of clutches out this spring, and should I feel the urge to expand my awkwardly sized clutch collection I just might get the blue one.



love the clasp on this purse!

39 thoughts:

  1. Love your top! the print is so quirky :)

    Thanks for the comment on my blog, I really appreciate it, hope to see you again soon

    - Che

    www.style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blouse teamed with the jacket, it's a really nice combination. I'm sorry that the clutch wasn't how you expected it to be, I always worry when buying things online for that reason x x

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is perfection. I love the clogs and the bright pop of color from the top. So pretty. Great date night outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This jacket is super cute on you! Loving the hairstyle.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely blouse! Nice outfit :)

    http://taipeistyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate shopping online, I guess I'm old school. I need to be able to physically see and touch or try on the item. The green top looks wonderful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute I love the top and jacket! Sounds like the restaurant was pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your blouse and your clutch! thank you for visiting my blog! would you like to follow each other? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. em k, you are a true thing of beauty. i'm sure i've said that a million times. that's a bummer about that clutch too. it's kind of why i'm reluctant to buy shoes online, i want to know how my feet would feel in them before i buy them. about anna sui's spring 2012 collection, there were things that i really liked, & things that i did NOT. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore that shirt! Looking fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. really love the colour of your blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely blouse, the colour is beautiful. Shame about the clutch, I know what you mean about buying online, you never really know what you are getting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous green top! And that clutch is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous purse! :) And really cute blouse + shorts.

    - Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this outfit! super cute!!! I just found your blog and love it!!! Now following <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. The colour and pattern of your blouse is so pretty- what a great transitional piece! I love clutches and this one is adorable- flaky and all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That clutch is gorgeous! I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are some awesome shots! The vintage inspired blouse looks amazing! Love :)

    xo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great top! Very pretty! THanks for visiting my blog!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like how you dress up a pair of shorts with a pretty green top (great print!), suede clogs and a gorgeous clutch. The leather jacket is a fabulous finishing touch. Great outfit for a date night!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your leather jacket, nice structure with the zips near the shoulder. :)


    http://joannefaith.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. That clutch is still really cute even if it's not exactly what you thought it would be. That's the problem with ordering online :( I love the edginess of this look!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh your blouse is so superfabulous darling and i also love the clutch and the clogs, this is perfection!
    kiss,mary

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely blog :) I would love to see much of your post! I hope we could follow each other.

    Let me know once you followed me in google friend connect and I will follow right back.

    -xoxo-
    senyoritalakwachera.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. so fantastic

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I don't consider myself to be super fashionable.. but I must say your shoes looks like adorable little deer hooves!

    ReplyDelete
  27. ha ha
    i am wearing that blouse on the blog today
    i really like how you left the ties untied
    will be trying that soon
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oooh, that is a cool clutch, I like the texture of it and the nifty clasp. You have such an amazing style, I love how effortless and cool you always look! That blouse is just the prettiest color and pattern and I love the short and leather jacket with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. love the entire outfit! i'm a sucker for leather jackets with girly outfits. this is just enough bad girl mixed with boho good girl-- i love it! super flirty & cute!

    xx Corinne
    cateyesandthighhighs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. what a lovely purse! Also loving your top

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love Anthro. That blouse is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your blouse!

    bohemiandaydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Amazing outfit!!Love your blouse and thanks for your comment on my blog,do you wanna follow each other??
    thefashionmomentsblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh I love that blouse, the color is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  35. omg, i LOVE the blouse! the color is gorg on you!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Green looks great on you. I can see why it's your favorite color! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog :)

    sylvialovespink.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the whole outfit, especially that top. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love this pop of green. It's very pretty and so springy. Great choice.
    XO
    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger