little black dress

Mar 12, 2012


It was my friends 30th birthday this weekend and I started out the evening with brand new tights, no snags or runs. Before dinner (at Woodenheads a fancy little pizza place that's always booked up) I helped my friend decorate her house for the party later and my tights kept getting snagged on things and ripping!! I figured it was bound to happen at some point that evening so I didn't bother running out to get a new pair. I'd forgotten all about the holes and rips till my friends started asking me where I got my tights, they thought they were suppose to be like that!! 


shoes Steve Madden
poncho Pins & Needles (Urban Outfitters)
tights Joe Fresh
necklace Forever 21


33 thoughts:

  1. OMG! Woodenheads is fabulous - we used to go there all the time (I went to Queen's for my Masters and lived in Kingston for 2 years). Seriously, that place has the best pizza :) Perfect outfit for the night out!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously gorg! Wow! So lovely.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hair, and I love the necklace paired with your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! I love the dress paired with that gorgeous poncho. It is so unexpected but very much you! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. em k, you're looking lovely to celebrate your friend's 30th birthday! those shoes, that shawl. nice photos. i loathe when my tights snag, grrr.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's all very chic. I love the draping of the shawl. Your hair is also lovely.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday. Hope you had a lovely time! I love the shawl with the black dress and the baeutiful shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The same thing happens to me all the time. I swear I will have my tights on maybe half an hour and then realize I've got snags everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woow you look perfect from head to toe!! I love this gorgeous dress and this necklace is such a statement piece, those steve madden heels are perfect too!!
    Added to that you're super pretty you have nothing to envy to someone, I wish I was like you haha.
    Thanks for stopping by on my humble blog. Have a nice week :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shoes are the bomb! Nice job. Funny about the tights...oops.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do wear the BEST shoes love! Looks like no matter what you wear, it becomes a new thing haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous! Your shoes are super hot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That LBD looks amazing on you! Happy you enjoyed my mint oufits post. I have the link for the dress you liked...thinking I might check into it some more. Lucky for us, they ship to Canada!

    Enjoy!
    xoxo

    http://inlovewithfashion.com/products/LOVE-Aqua-Twill-Long-Sleeve-Wrap.html?awc=3625_1331592798_81cd40d834c22acf503e89878155cdc8

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous heels and I love your poncho! Sorry about getting all the snags! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look stunning! I love the heels!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Isn't it wonderful when our fashion mishaps work out well? I love your necklace! Reminds me a bit of the pegasus necklace I keep seeing everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i have a dress like that and a sweater like that...i never thought to match them together. youre brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Some people get all the luck with being so gorge & all! Seriously woman, you are beautiful!

    I love those shoes!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks Emmett! Your hair looks so good! That's so fun that you shop at Joe Fresh, I always shop there. And I love Aritzia and UO! Great spots

    ReplyDelete
  20. Que look lindo!!! As fotos estão perfeitas ;)
    Amei o blog!

    beijo com carinho do Brasil

    gleikka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. you look so good in the poncho <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. you're so stylish! love that look, and thanks for your comment! xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. those shoes are incredible! I can't believe they are Steve Madden! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable outfit, love your hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic post! Your blog is brilliant!!!! You are amazing! Have a great week!!! :-)

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. love all the details: your shoes, bag and necklace is stunning!!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the shoes. I bet they offset the ripped tights :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy 30th - you look gorgeous!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. oh the poncho is so gorgeous! love it! :)

    Hanna
    http://whoishanna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger