Garden Party

Mar 15, 2012

skirt BCBG
tank Costa Blanca
blazer Talula (Aritzia)
coat Vintage
bag Material Girl

Who would have thought I'd like wearing blazers so much? It's impossible to look serious wearing something with such a fun print, which is probably why I love it. I've always been a fan of floral on floral (like in this outfit) and this bright blue blazer has me seriously considering getting the matching shorts. I have to say Aritzia's spring collection might just be their best yet, quite a few pieces besides this one have made their way into my closet! 

 Originally I got this blazer with the intention of finding a pale mint dress to go with it for my friend's surprise engagement party this weekend, but so far I've found nothing. We're heading to Toronto Saturday morning so hopefully I can find the perfect dress before the party, but I have a backup plan/outfit just in case I don't!


28 thoughts:

  1. Ooooo loving the blazer, I really like Aritzia's blazers, they are always so comfortable and easy to wear without looking too professional. There was a lot of mint at Zara this week - maybe you should check it out for a minty dress before you leave for tdot :)

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Em!

    I am glad I found your lovely blog.
    The blazer looks fresh on you.

    Btw, I like you hair. I am growing mine now and I am so impatient....

    Cheers!
    xxx
    Hang

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need to get the matching shorts. i can only imagine how cute that outfit would look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that blazer, I'm in need of a printed one like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love both of the outfits, the floral patterns are so cute. you have great style doll xx
    my blog: boho vanity

    ReplyDelete
  6. the boots, the skirt the flower pattern mixing, the coat, all of it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I really envy those who look so chic in blazers. I feel like I look kind of mumsy. Maybe I just haven't found the right one yet. :)

    Jenn
    The Suburb Experiment

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blazer is gorgeous!! And the skirt looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blazer is gorgeous and so perfect for spring love the colour on you and it looks awesome with the skirt xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful outfit, esp the top and cute skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow blazer and coat are soooo fabulous darling! and i love your hair!
    kiss,mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. I luv the color of your skirt and your top...look great together...luv the outfit!!

    http://elementsofavoluptuousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is awesome! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that blazer. I'm not much of a pastel fan, but that's just great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your blazer and shorts! Such a great outdoorsy kind of combo. I would love to find a mint dress too, but I haven't seen any. Good luck with finding one and I hope you have fun at the engagement party! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  16. This blazer is love!!! I love it a lot, the color, the prints! You look lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can I just say how much I LOVE that high-waisted skirt! The color, the details, the length! Thanks for coming by earlier and for introducing me to your blog. Following now :) Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  18. both that coat and blazer are divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. that skirt with that blazer...girl you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That blazer is amazing! I am definitely with you on the florals on florals. This outfit is a great mix.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your coat is to die for!really!
    Love this blazer too, fun and quirky print!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really love your blazer, very spring!

    http://bohemiandaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super jealous of that coat! If you ever want to sell it send it my way! It's a beaut! x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have been wanting something in mint too. I ordered a vintage dress off Ebay for Easter, but alas, it ended up to be robin's egg blue.

    www.stylinggame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the skirt! :)

    http://taipeistyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your coat and blazer is gorgeous, I want to have. Can you give it to me? :)
    Christina @ Women's Black 2-piece Pant Suit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger