well hello there jeffrey campbell boots

Feb 23, 2012



It's almost time to stop with the ankle boots. Almost, but not quite! I haven't been this obsessed over a pair of boots since the Libby Ticks. The studs and the chains on these things, the studs and the chains!!!!

I have a hard time finding shoes, I don't find a lot of brands comfortable and on top of that my size is quick to sell out. Hemming and hawing over shoes usually means they're gone by the time I decide to get them.  If I see something I love (which surprisingly isn't often) I have to act quickly, and in this case I did. There's nothing like waiting for a package to come in the mail, it's a little like Christmas!


7 thoughts:

  1. These are SOOO cute and I can not wait to see them make their way into your outfit posts! They seem almost surprising to be a Jeffrey Campbell shoe... however still amazing like the rest! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw hell ya! The studs and chains are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! Those boots are pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love love JC!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog! Checked out your site and I absolutely love it. Great style! Bonus too that you're from Canada.

    Following you now! Hope you would like to follow back.

    xoxo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is just the perfect boot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger