tap shorts? love em!

Feb 22, 2012


First of all, lets talk about these shorts. Ummm I love them. They're quite similar to these bloomers, except they aren't sheer and they don't have an annoying elastic band on the leg. Defiantly a cold weather short (which is really funny when you think about it) since they're made of polyester. I doubt they'd be very comfortable in any sort of heat, so I'm wearing them as much as I can now. The only thing stopping me from ordering more is the fact I already have a bad habit of wearing the same thing over and over in different colours.

I cannot say how much I love these shorts and their lace trim. Only downside is they fit a bit big. 

 
tights Joe Fresh
Purse FCUK
tank Aritzia
sweater Ecote (Urban Outfitters)
shoes Sperry Topsiders

25 thoughts:

  1. those shorts are so so lovely. And I love how you paired them with the polka dotted tights and the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are fabulous! You wear them perfectly! I love them paired with the comfy sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable shorts and I love the Joe Fresh tights- I'll have to get a pair because I ripped my sheer polka dotted pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The polka dot tights really compliments the shorts. I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! I love how you paired the cute shorts with the oversized sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look so much! I'm in love with your shorts :)

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit! I love it!
    Fab blog :)

    xx

    http://wearenouvellevague.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow i love your outfit so much! and your hair is so cute doll xx
    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  9. GIRL! I would feel so dumb in these, BUT YOU ARE ROCKIN IT! Love the whole ensemble ... sweater, tights, shorts, shoes. And, your hair looks fab! I wish my hair was thick and gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit rocks and I love the sweater and bag too. So pretty E!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Shug in Boots, haha your comment made me laugh because I LOVED this outfit and wished I could wear these shorts all the time/to work. lol.

    my hair isn't really that thick, there's just a lot of backcombing going on ;)

    thanks for the kind words people!

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's okay that they're a little big as long as they don't fall down when you walk. cute outfit em k! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are totally rockin those tap shorts. Super cute. Thanks for stopping by earlier =)

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally adorable! This reminds me that I saw some darling lace shorts (or maybe crocheted.....eee can't remember exactly) at Zara on the weekend. This outfit makes me want to go and check back...oooooo. Love how you paired them with a slouchy sweater, looks chic and comfy!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE these! Have been searching for dainty shorts and finally just got a pair, am definitely getting inspiration for how to style them from you! Those tights are just darling

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi dear! i just found your blog, i thing it's really nice, i am following now, would be glad if you follow mine too :)
    great post!
    HF

    http://www.the-hf-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. These shorts are definitely Kaaaauuute! I love them - they look super comfy and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your lace shorts! Even if they fit a bit bigger, they look great on you! An I have to say too, You look adorable in your previous post!!
    xoxo
    MY LITTLE SUEDE SHOES

    ReplyDelete
  19. CUTEST shorts ever! really love the lacy edges!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh.. Love those little lace shorts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love these shorts and they look great with the tights. I like how they are loose on the legs unlike bloomers- these might need to be purchased. Thanks so for stopping by my blog and the sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can I just say, that I LOVE, love, LOVE your sweater! That sweater is SO beautiful and the fact that you look stunning in that sweater, means that you are naturally gorgeous! :)

    LB
    x0x0x0x

    ReplyDelete
  23. love these shorts and tights! i actually found your blog because i was searching google for those lace tap shorts and I found myself here! haha grateful for the detour because i love your blog and im your newest follower<3
    come by and check out my blog as well-xo alax

    www.gypsyriot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger