rings & things

Feb 20, 2012


Borderline too short skirt and 3 finger ring are F21 finds from the weekend. The ring took a bit of getting used to because its a strange feeling to have one's fingers joined together and restricted by metal. Playing pool and typing proved to be a bit tricky but apparently not enough to stop me from going back to get it in silver. 


boots Jeffrey Campbell
skirt F21 
blouse Wilfred (Aritzia)
bag Nine West
cardigan Costa Blanca
nail polish Essie Angora Cardi

31 thoughts:

  1. I am in love with your skirt and all the outfit today!!! You look amazing and the quality of your photos is making me jeaulous(in a good way!!!). I think the green of the cardigan IS YOUR COLOUR!!! You look fantastic in these shades....GORGEOUS!
    Have a nice week my sweet american beauty!
    PS great rings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! I love all of the muted colors paired together. And that ring is really cool. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! One of my favs looks so far! You look amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this outfit. so much. forever 21 closed almost a year ago here, so i always get envious when i see the prettiest things on blogs that came from forever 21!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. I have always admired those rings but not enough to buy one myself. I think it would drive me crazy. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is one cute skirt! and I love how it goes so well with the blouse.
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a really gorgeous outfit!!! evrything looks amazing together!! The skirt is adorable as well as your cardigan!!! so chic:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit! love ur thumb ring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha-ha about you going back & getting the ring in silver. ;) em k, you look like a mix of feminine romantic & edge with sophistication. your style is superb, & your outfits inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the skirt is just perfect on you. I've alwaysb een afraid to try those types of rings, I think I end up feeling like a gansta hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you put this on Pinterest because it is a FANTASTIC outfit!


    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it all... skirt, rings, blouse... Havent been to F21 in a while, must pop in.

    http://heatherandthyme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww you are so adorable!
    new follower, great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you never cease to amaze me! i so look up to your style.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love the pale pink and olive together!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're looking altogether gorgeous here, my dear. :)

    Jenn
    The Suburb Experiment

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look so well put together <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your rings and all this layers! lace <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty outfit,, you have amazign style! not sure I could get on with having my fingers joined together but the ring does look great.

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look stunning. i did always wonder how those rings felt, regardless of awkwardness it does look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  21. love your skirt and rings!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this outfit and am obsessed with the rings! I can never find a 3 finger ring to fit my chubby fingers though, only double finger rings. =/

    ReplyDelete
  23. fabulous outfit, I like the olive accents with the pink lacy skirt. What a perfect combo. Very clever layering too.The rings are gorgeous, adds pizzaz to your outfit!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pretty outfit and you look great in it! Such a pretty skirt and yes, your ring is so cool! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just love the pale pink skirt and you've inspired me to dig out my three finger ring from Aldo- it's just so awkward feeling! I'm still too wimpy to wear bare legs just yet- wait until March and then I'll join you :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look beautiful! I love the skirt and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  27. That first photograph is so cool, I love the detail in your rings and the skirt! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger