Morange Please!

Feb 27, 2012


denim jacket Parasuco
grey wrap Dish
tank Silver
skirt Talula (Aritzia)

In the mood for something new this weekend and stuck in my hometown that has ZERO shopping, I went to the MAC counter for a little pick me up. I have no idea what possessed me to ask to try on tangerine lipsticks. Debating between Morange and Neon Orange I decided that the first was just a little brighter and a bit more orange so it was the one. I've lived in this colour all weekend, it has a way of making you feel fabulous!

I rediscovered this 90s jean jacket lurking the the depths of my closet, I'd forgotten how easy it was to layer over anything and everything. It survived the closet purge.


There's no guarantees of a focused picture when you hand your slr over to someone!

32 thoughts:

  1. LOVE the pop of orange! Such an easy way to spice up an outfit:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Orange looks fabulous on you! Nice denim jacket too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could definitely never pull off orange lipstick, but you make it look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pick me up! Its a perfect shade for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! That denim jacket fits you really well and so versatile! And that orange lipstick looks really nice with your skin tone. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think he took a very good photo of you. the color looks fab em k. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the color on you. Tangerine oris the color os 2012 :) And the 90s are also coming back. You got THE outfit for 2012

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the lipstick! SO pretty! As always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah I wonder if I could pull this off!? It looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous- I love your makeup- especially the coral lips! I just thrifted my first denim jacket- can't wait to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes. I am currently obsessed with my orange lipstick. Your make up looks awesome. You should do a tutorial!
    xoxo Haley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dear, thanks for stopping by. You really rock the orange lipstick, can't say I know many people who can wear it that well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the lippy. The colour really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE morange! it's so fun playing with different lipsticks! thanks so much for your opinion on the brow ;)

    sherri

    www.sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. "There's no guarantees of a focused picture when you hand your slr over to someone!"

    Don't you just hate that?! In my case, most people who touch my camera have graduated. They can focus it, but their composition needs some help.

    LOVE the orange on you. So, so so much. It's so ridiculously flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  16. No shopping does mean excellent friend time doesn't it. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so gorgeous hun! And both pictures are beautiful! I love the lip color on you hun!

    By the way, thank you so much for your comment love and the congrats hun! I really appreciate it! That's so kind of you!

    Want to follow each other? Follow me and I PROMISE to follow back! :)

    LB
    x0x0x0x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adoring this color! I bought J. Crew's Poppy King lipstick (waiting for it to come in the mail) and its a slightly orange tint. I really can't wait to try it. I think these orange lipsticks are fabulous for spring - just the right amount of color pop to get us out of your winter funks!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the color of your lipstick! it goes great with the outfit and your skintone

    ReplyDelete
  20. The orange looks great on you! I love that colour. I also have a denim jacket, you are right it goes with so many things.

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your make up! you look so beautiful!
    kiss,
    heelsontheclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. It´s such a beautiful and stylish color, plus it looks fantastic on you!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Friday!!

    I’m having my first giveaway come and check it out!

    worldaccordingtoshia.blogspot.com

    Have a great weekend!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  25. You are looking beautiful hon!! Orange lipstick suits u so well :)

    Thank you for your lovely comment dear :)
    New post is up <3

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look beeeauutiful, love the lipstick on you!!!!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. you look amazing!! That denim jacket is great!!!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wish I could pull off orange lippie as well as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love that bold lipstick, it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  30. love your denim jacket - the good/worn in kind are the best! X
    http://lr-moonchild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger