Mix & Match

Feb 8, 2012

This week seems to be all about red, white, and blue.

I'm kicking myself because I tried on a pair of Aritzia leather shorts last week and didn't get them, but now I wish I had! I keep think of ways I could wear them. Chances are they won't be there when I go back because they were on sale. The hunt for leather shorts continues!


outfit 1
red skirt & blue cardigan Antropologie
lace shirt Aritzia
rosary Vintage
bag Material Girl by Madonna

outfit 2
lace skirt Forever 21
belt & shawl vintage
polka dot blouse Zara

 
 (the wall is always a different shade of red depending on what time of day it is)

29 thoughts:

  1. love your polka dot blouse, my dear, bougth two ones for myself this week ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfits!!!!specially that LACE SKIRT with that dotted blouse which I love!!! You are getting so beautiful my dear, and lovely photos also!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! I love them all!! My favorite is probably the second one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you.are.adorrrable. and. i. want. your. clothes. :P <3

    haha, i LOVE theseee!! :) your a gorgeous model!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both outfits are gorgeous. I love the mix of red, white and blue in each!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god, the outfits are killer! I want them all :) I love how you're able to mix and match pieces to come up with something adorable and fits so well on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the crochet skirt!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still kicking myself for a pair of leather shorts I passed up a couple months ago too!! Maybe next season :/ Love all these looks, especially the lace details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have such great style- all those outfits are super cute xx

    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfits! Love how you matched the different materails :) hope you can find some leather shorts - maybe the aritzia ones will still be there!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the lace skirt!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a pretty lace skirt. I have a similar one and never thought to pair it with polka dots but its really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in love with the lace, and the belt!! Thanks for style tips. Loving your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous! I love the belt! Really cool! Love the lace skirt! I still have yet to find one that works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girl. I am IN LOVE with that pink skirt and the polka dot top. Although I'd have a hard time pullin that skirt off with my bulging insulin pump. Looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have some great clothes, love these outfits!! (Especially how they accentuate the waist). I've been looking for some high waisted skirts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking at these photos, I was wondering if that was the colour of your wall, wow a red wall- so fab! I love your lacy skirt (F21? It looks vintage!) and the red & blue combo is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow...beautiful outfits, I like the lacy skirt and pokka dot blouse especially. You have a vintage chic feminine style. Nice! Following you, thanks for dropping by my blog by the way.

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. goodness. i am.. stumped for words. simply beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. both outfits are gorgeous and i really really love the vintage belt :) x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love these outfits! Your style is always so pretty and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  22. the polka dots blouse and the lace skirt, just a perfect combo! you look lovely. peace

    http://lovelyboheme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey-I also wanted to let you know if you wanted to participate too, I nominated you for a One Lovely Blog Award because I love your blog so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your lacy outfits! and your hair braided looks adorable!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  25. i lOVE that lace skirt. it is so beautiful <3

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. The white lace is so lovely! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. You can never go wrong with red, white and blue!! I really like your outfits - and you look completely gorgeous!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  28. I LOVE the lace! these outfits are great - and you are beautiful! : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger