lets keep our fingers crossed

Feb 18, 2012


Let today be THE day! We're looking at more places in Ottawa, and I'm really hoping we find something we like. Fingers crossed.  As much as I like to travel I'm getting tired of being a wandering nomad.

It's Ottawa Fashion Week, I'm hoping to catch some shows tomorrow. I have nothing to wear, I'm so sick of everything I've packed!! I think we might have to check out some of the vintage stores downtown and possibly the mall. The mall on a Saturday yikes, that place is always a zoo.

8 thoughts:

  1. I'm so love in your scarf! Where did you get it? Good luck with your shopping at the mall (aka zoo) :)) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear the news. Good luck! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @akiko the scarf is from a canadian store called Le Chateau

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck! Looooooooooooooooooove that scarf!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! Love your scarf:)

    http://bohemiandaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photo! this outfit looks really awesome. so fun and gypsy-like<3

    www.gypsyriot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger