just call me bambi

Feb 11, 2012


The Jeffrey Campbell Zeke's have arrived! They put me well over 6 feet tall, but they're beautiful so who cares?! These wedges (I learned last night) aren't so practical for walking from point A to B, especially when the distance between point A and B is covered by a sheet of ice. Luckily I had a chivalrous arm to hold onto so I survived, but gained the nickname Bambi. The novelty of new shoes got the best of me last night, but it's out of my system now. Sadly I may have to retire these till the spring or risk breaking an ankle. Besides the leopard print I love the whole ankle cuff thing going on. Amazing!


Also I'd like to say thank you to Sherrie of SherriarmourDusty from Girls Love Fried Pickles, and Jenna of Bows & Leopard for nominating/giving Hippie Lace blog awards. Even though I'm a huge slacker these days at blogging, I haven't forgotten. The awards are greatly appreciated :) So thanks!

19 thoughts:

  1. wooooow this is leolove and a shoergasm at same time, absolutely love your pretty new babies and bambie is cute so you are;)
    kiss,mary
    http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo... Those shoes.... wow. I LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really lovely but I couldn't walk at all in there babies xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing shoes.. i love the photos too :) they are gorgeous! i have always been a fan of leopard print and the ankle cuff is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. God. Those shoes! I would have had to wear them right away, too. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those shoes are sweet and fab!

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your so sweet. Thanks for mentioning me. I love your blog! Your a great fashion inspiration! Glad we are bloggy friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are stunning! Seriously stand out, I bet you are a force to be reckoned with in them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, those shoes are simply fab!! Want them:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shoes are so amazing!! I can't wait to see more outfits with them!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shoes!!

    Happy Valentine's Day!
    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous! The silhouette is soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful photo of you! those shoes are fierce. it'll be fun to see how you style them. when it gets warm enough for you to wear them, without fear of slipping on the ice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger