3 day weekend

Feb 13, 2012


dress American Apparel, sweater H&M, bag FCUK,
boots Town Shoes, coat vintage, belt Thrifted

Spent Saturday in Ottawa looking at places, had lunch at Vons and watched all the people walking by carrying ice skates. Figured out shooting in continuous mode is the best way to take pictures in a public place. Minimizes the time in that people have to wonder what you're doing! Wore my favourite vintage coat which sadly is starting to fade in spots. I've already had it repaired twice (the collar ripped and the bottom hem came out), sadly I think it's nearing the end. It's time to start searching vintage shops for another coat.


21 thoughts:

  1. I just can't say how much I love your coat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sad about the coat because it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful coat. It would be hard for me to ever retire it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, poor coat :( Hopefully, you can find a new coat you'll love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that coat and the color looks great on you! I also really love the rings!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving that coat so much. And that is such a good idea with the continuous shoot. I'm def gonna have to try that, I hate taking my own photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your coat - the colour is stunning, and so is the fur collar! And your maxi looks unbelievably comfortable, but also stylish. The perfect weekend piece :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit!

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that vintage jacket - very penny lane! xE

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your outfit! The dress is pretty but that jacket is hot and beautiful. too bad about the spots. It´s beautiful anyway. keep it forever with or without spots! ;) peace

    http://lovelyboheme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're in Ottawa now? How lovely! Hoping to have an Ottawa blogger get-together soon! Love your vintage jacket and the dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely lovely coat!!
    happy valentines day!!
    xo jamie

    ReplyDelete
  13. That coat is beyond fabulous! Love it!

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  14. that coat is sooooo bohemian and amazing!!! love the colour and the fur collar you look like a hippi princess;)
    love and kiss,mary
    http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look absolutely gorgeous!!!! That coat is fab and I love the hippie vibe from youe dress! Following you on GFC and Bloglovin:)

    http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your vintage coat!!

    http://bohemiandaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Continuous mode, eh? I'll definitely have to give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your coat looks amazing on you, I'm so sorry its starting to get faded. I'm glad to hear you had a nice time in Ottowa!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh too bad! I love this coat! Its such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  20. don't you just hate it, when your favorite things get worn until you cant' wear them anymore? boo! right? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger