Suitcase Living

Jan 31, 2012


boots Jessica Simpson
blouse Club Monaco
sweater BCBG
tights Calvin Klein
shorts Billabong
belt F21

Another outfit from the weekend, made up of random things I threw in my suitcase. What possessed me to toss in a pair of shorts in the dead of winter, I really don't know! I think I'm going to have to start packing some more colours and prints cuz there's a lot of white, black and grey going on lately. I also need a new purse, I seem to be using this one to death!

Anyways I wore this on Sunday when Jay & I went for brunch at The Manx, a somewhat hidden pub in downtown Ottawa. It's a random hipster place (seriously everyone was wearing those geriatric type glasses) that's in the basement of a building that's right in the middle of a bunch of clubs.

It's always pretty packed and it's a given you'll have to wait in line for Sunday brunch. It's one of those places where the tables are nearly touching and you're practically eating with strangers, but it's got a great atmosphere and feels really cozy and welcoming so it's worth it. It's also got a menu that appeals to both vegetarians and staunch non-vegetarians, but I wouldn't quite call it healthy!


27 thoughts:

  1. Really cute!

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that purse by the way. This outfit is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit! This reminds me that I really need to wear shorts more often :P I love experimenting with winter style :) If you're looking for yummy places to eat in Ottawa you should try the Blue Cactus sometime. It's in the market and has amazinnng food! I can't remember if it has veggie dishes, but I'm sure they'd say it on their website :)

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous, as always! I love that blouse. And I love the shorts with tights look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking glorious Emmett Katherine! dig the victorian lace vibe of the blouse with the rock n'roll vibe of the shorts, boots, belt, & rings. i noticed the very cool black polish too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shirt ruffles and messy bun! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely! The shirt is great and so are the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love shorts in winter, also wear my all saints shorts with a long cardi and I love it. love your look, hun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My aunt came to visit yesterday and we were just talking about how we pack the oddest things when we go on a trip! Things that we really don't wear at home. I really like how you've put this together! The whole outfit has such an elegant look to it and you look BEAUTIFUL! Hugs! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit! Those shorts look great and I would love to find a pair like that. And I love the top, boots and rings! You look great in this outfit! <3

    http://bowsandleopard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. well you look great even if you just "threw" this outfit together :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit! I love the texture in your top, and that bag is lovely :) I actually like that it's lacking in color, it makes it interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your blog..
    such inspiration..
    I follow you.. =3

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so so cute.
    Love the bag and rings!

    Eccentric Daydream

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look lovely, girl! casual and so pretty. love your hair and the rings.thanks for leaving such a lovely message on my blog. peace

    http://lovelyboheme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your style! cute rings :) i <3 your blog xx

    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great casual outfit! I really love the white blouse with that cozy-looking cardigan. The boots are awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for commenting on my blog!!! :) now following you! Follow me back?? (:

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your hair in this photo!! Where did you get that bag?

    Happy Friday!
    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing pictures, love your shorts!

    http://bohemiandaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. how is it possible to live out of a suitcase and look this good ! props to you, girl !

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this outfit. The blouse is so pretty. Often wear denim shorts in the winter but only with really thick tights!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am LOVING your blog. Thank you so much for commenting over at mine...because it led me here! I've signed up to follow you. I really like your Kate Moss post...I've read that Style book too. I have a total girl crush on her!! Her outfits are just amazing.

    And so are yours!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great outfit - I love the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like your hair. It's spiky but seems controlled. Jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I LOVE your style this outfit is gorgeous on you soo cute xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger