Winter White

Dec 20, 2011

skirt F21, sweater American Apparel, boots Jessica Simpson, coat Urban Outfitters, satchel Material Girl

I have a new found respect for style bloggers who take their own outfit photos! The last few weeks Jay's been travelling for work and it's been pretty difficult to take pictures of what I've been wearing. Lesson learned, it's way easier to have someone else take your photos. Jay's back now so outfit photos will resume!

Here's something I wore the other day; a surprisingly well made pencil skirt from Forever 21 and a plain black sweater. I really like the look of white skirts or dresses paired with black tights in the winter. It's simple yet memorable :) 

27 thoughts:

  1. That skirt if gorgeous! I can't believe it is F21! And yes, it is way easier when someone else takes your outfit photos. I really dislike taking my own (which I do a lot).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wondered if you were ok, or just crazy with christmas busy. what a delicately beautiful looking skirt. it looks fetching with the black. nice texture of the skirt with the snow left melting on the ground, it's like they compliment each other. merry christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, we still don't have snow where I live. You did a good job btw. The skirt is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?! A well made item from F21?! haha! Jk. Sometimes you can find those gems! :) So worth it when you do.
    You look so pretty! As always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed with lace! LOVE LOVE LOVE this skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the skirt. I just love anything lace and white!!! Also the glasses really suit you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the white lace peeking from underneath! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you! I think that's such a great look, like a background of black to highlight a statment skirt! Hugs to you and happy Christmas!!! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what you mean! It's been hard for me to take outfit posts without my sister. Ooooh...I'm very inspired by the white lace and black. And I know what you mean about F21. I def think it's overpriced for the quality.

    Don't worry about it! I know this is a busy time of the year! Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The coat and peekaboo white lace is so cute and heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A cool and chic way to dress during winter wonderland!
    I know what you meant about other people taking your outfits photos because I drive my daughter insane with directions and instructions of what angle, which side of the house and when and when not to use the flash!!!!!
    I want to take this opportunity to wish you and your love ones a happy and healthy Christmas and I'm looking forward to continue reading your blog and learning about your personal style.

    ReplyDelete
  12. aw, i love white dresses and black tights too, and the way you've done it is perfect. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that skirt, my dear! you're looking very cut with your glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love love this outfit - I've been aching for a lace/crochet skirt like this <3 so perfect for winter glam :) These photos are great! I really wish I had someone to help me take photos booo!

    Thank you for the lovely birthday wishes <3
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love, love, love the skirt! For real, f21? That's an awesome find!

    ReplyDelete
  16. adorable skirt and bag :)
    and i heart the views you use as the background of your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous! Loving lace at the moment.
    Merry Christmas :)

    xStace
    TEE&FAME

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yeah taking your own photos is not. . . great. :)

    You look fantastic! It's a gorgeous skirt.

    Jenn
    The Suburb Experiment

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have this skirt and have been wondering what else to do with it....love this look :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  20. skirtastic!! super cute! love. happy new year! much love!!

    xx
    ash <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. That skirt is so pretty. I hope you had a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that lace underneath it:) This is my first time on your blog and I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. ps. Thanks you! She got her headband from Ardenes. I have one too and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That skirt is amazing!! What a great Forever 21 find! I love it. Looks great with the black tights!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger