Outfit:the one with the jeans

Dec 5, 2011

boots Jeffrey Campbell, lace dress American Apparel, button up Staring at Stars (UO), coat Lauren Moffat,
satchel Material Girl
Pants!! Even though the weather is still ridiculously warm, yesterday was a lazy day and I felt like bumming around in jeans. Technically jeggings, but I hate that word. Once in awhile it's nice to take a break from dresses and skirts and switch things up. Even though this weather is nice, I'm over it. Around here it's just not Christmas without the snow. Although I'm pretty sure after a week of getting up early to scrape ice off my car the novelty of snow will wear off!

Nothing extremely noteworthy happened this weekend, it was just your typical sleep in/late brunch/playing Christmas music while cleaning type weekend. but I have to say there's nothing like eating french toast at 3pm. Watched another suspenseful episode of Dexter, really can't predict how this season's gonna end. Fell asleep listening to She & Him, so peaceful and mello. All in all it was the best kind of weekend in my books... and now it's Monday, 5 more days till next weekend!

41 thoughts:

  1. Love those boots! :) Such a great color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek I love those boots! So cute. And sounds like a lvely, low key weekend...I could use one of those :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are SO pretty! And you look adorable. Also, I ONLY wear jeggings...ick to real jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wish it were already next weekend! Haha! You look gorgeous in everything you wear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! I love this look, I might try to do something similar with my Lauren Moffat coat too!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog,
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your Lauren Moffat coat is so very pretty. Love the color on you. French toast at 3pm sound divine...french toast at anytime actually sounds good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. these boots are lovely and the coat really was a great buy! love your braided hair

    ReplyDelete
  8. those boots are amazing! and i love your necklace. your weekend sounds like it was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agree - coat was a brilliant buy. Those boots are sensational too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. im dying staring at those jeffrey campbells!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i also dislike the word jeggings. very nice casual, comfy looking, & stylish outfit emmette katherine. even though you say it's warm there, with all that wind blowing, it still looks freezing cold to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha I'm so glad we have a mutual dislike for the work "jeggings". LOL It's awful!

    Anyway, I love that outfit! Really cute!

    http://julies-thisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness! The pink is just beautiful on you!!! I think Keiko wore that same jacket today on her blog....just seems to suit the dark hair. Hugs pretty girl!! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  14. The coat is lovely and yes for mello weekend but it has pretty mello for me since i am on sick leave. I got another cat tonight...will see if it helps...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely adore your pink and white coat- so gorgeous!
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your relax and modern style!
    Have a wonderful week and yes the weekend will be upon us very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those boots are amaaaaazing. I could never pull it off but you tie this look together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the boots and the jacket is adorable
    xo haley

    ReplyDelete
  19. really adore your shoes!!!! I love the coat too! you look great!


    Sugar Filled Closet + Leopard Loafers GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  20. you are soo adorable! just found your blog and i am a new follower! i love that pink coat!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You got the coat! Yaaaay! It looks great on you. And I am LOVING those JCs. I don't think I've seen that style before - but you can bet I'll be keeping my eyes open for them now. :)

    Jenn
    The Suburb Experiment

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that pinkish colored jacket! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I know how you feel! We had our first snow today actually, and it didn't quite feel like December before that. But I guess it's not going to last till Christmas (it's way to warm out for being December over here), but it's still nice :D

    I'm loving that coat! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's a great coat, necklace and boots! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those shoes look great with that jacket! I've been wearing pants more lately as well. But mine is more because it's too much work in the morning to put on a skirt... and some tights. That's like putting on pants twice.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love everything about the way you wore this outfit. The boots are fantastic.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  27. there's so much i love about this outfit. but i gotta say those boots are AMAZING! they're so gorgeous and i have total boot envy!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi my friend!! Its been so long, I'm finally coming out of hiding. LOVE this jacket! So glad to be back here :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sounds like an amazing weekend. I almost always wear dresses but agree sometimes it is nice to have a change.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for your helpful comment about photography on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely pictures!

    www.curvemodels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your boots are amazing!

    http://bohemiandaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hey Emmett check out my blog...you're on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. You have the prettiest style! That coat is SO gorgeous! And your BOOTS! Eeeeee, I love those so much! The wedge is too freakin' cool. And I want your bag. Badly. You look beautiful!

    xoxo
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  35. I can´t do more but LOVE your coat!! One of the best coats I´ve seen this season!! Congrats on your purchase!!! :)
    xoxo
    MY LITTLE SUEDE SHOES

    ReplyDelete
  36. beautiful!


    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  37. haha, i hate the term "jeggings" too!

    ReplyDelete
  38. sooo jealous of your lauren moffat coat. Its gorgeous! and those boots are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger