Outfit: With The Words From A Poet

Nov 5, 2011

clogs Steve Madden, skirt Club Monaco, top H&M, clutch Vintage

A random Saturday afternoon wedding shower/birthday party outfit, I'm pretty sure this bell sleeved tunic thing is suppose to be a dress, but obviously that doesn't work for me! Tomorrow there's a giant vintage fair an hour and a half away that I sort of want to go to... but it means getting up super early again! I like having one day on the weekend to sleep in, it makes up for rising at the crack of dawn all week! I'm still not sure if I want to go, but if I can convince my mom to take a mother-daughter road trip then I probably will :) 


I like to think my 'dress' looks something like this velvet burnout amazingness! (best dressed model around in an ad campaign shot by the controversial Terry Richardson

28 thoughts:

  1. I was trying to figure out what your whole blog reminds me of, and it's The Band Perry. I saw them in concert in Sept. and your style just reminds me of that pretty country/boho vibe. Love that dress/tunic/shirt, you look so cute in it!

    http://mygrowingobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look! I love the clogs!
    xoxo
    Silvia
    http://bohememoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soo happy clogs made the comeback they did. Love this outfit! You are seriously a modern day hippie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely black and white combination as well as the brown hues in your clogs and clutch.
    Have a great weekend,

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous! i love the lace top over the black skirt. i hope you can get your mom to go to the vintage fair. that sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are just adding fire to my gypsy inspiration. That lace dress with those lovely clogs just look amazing on you. What a lovely lady you are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! I love that you incorporated all three of these colors together...beautifully done too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SUCH a gorgeous outfit. You are absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what would would you say if i told you i liked your outfit better than the dress below it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the clogs my dear, they are a classic. What can I say about lace other than I LOVE them - your whole outfit is gorgeous, esp. the cream top. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lloveeee the clogs!!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've just four your blog & I loove it ! Your tights are wonderful, they really add more visual interest :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful outfit! I love your clogs! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  14. i adore bell-shaped tops, i only have 2 i think.
    love your clogs, or whatever they're called. lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. your clog looks super stunning. love it. match wirh your lace :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! what a beautiful look ! wow!
    I feel better, the physio helps but still have that aching shoulder when i do too much, i am now a follower! great to follow an Canadian blogger and such style you have!

    Ariane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great look - love how you wore the lace! It's so easy to look super sweet in lace, and you look good, but not saccharine..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for alerting me to the non-functioning inspiration photo. I think I've got it fixed now. This top/dress (I think you're right on that one but it would be scandalously short) is lovely on you. The bell sleeves give a nice retro touch

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE lace and fringe! I don't have anything lace in my closet yet but I'm on the hunt. I'm looking for a lace dress! I think it would be cute as a wedding dress. Not that I'm getting married any time soon. lol. Thanks for your lovely comments Emmett! Have a great week!

    xo sherri

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOOU! You look so pretty!! I really like your outfit it's PERFECT! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! I follow you of course! :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. that outfit is just so fabulous girl! you are gorgeous and you pull that outfit off flawlessly. obsessing over your hair!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your style!! I am such a big fan of lace! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE this outfit. You look absolutely stunning! The top is so chic and those shoes are amazeballs. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the tunic top with the mini skirt...it brings out some cool proportions!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is too gorgeous! Love your blog, excited to be following now!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this look! I've been looking for a similar lace dress (to wear as a shirt) for the longest!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger