|dress Aritzia, blouse & clutch Vintage, cardigan Banana Republic|
Some randoms from the weekend;
- I got the Mumford & Sons album. Roll Away Your Stone was played at least 20 times yesterday... it must be the banjos!
- I may have worn this blouse/sweater again today with a different skirt
- I can't say Movemeber without laughing. I love telling random people how much I like their Movember stache (just so I can actually say the word Movember), plus it makes them so happy that someone realizes the sketchy facial hair is just for fun!
- Thanks to Gentri Lee I'm hooked on instagram, (emmett_k if you're on there) and I've now gotten my sister hooked on it too. I looooooovvve it!
- I had lunch with one of my besties from high school yesterday and it's one of those friendships that no matter how many years it's been, we just pick up where we left off. I laughed so much and when I got home I went through a bunch of old photos. This was the least scary from back in the day/very end of high school. lol.