Outfit: Winter Winds

Nov 14, 2011

dress Aritzia, blouse & clutch Vintage, cardigan Banana Republic

Some randoms from the weekend;
  • I got the Mumford & Sons album. Roll Away Your Stone was played at least 20 times yesterday... it must be the banjos!
  • I may have worn this blouse/sweater again today with a different skirt
  • I can't say Movemeber without laughing. I love telling random people how much I like their Movember stache (just so I can actually say the word Movember), plus it makes them so happy that someone realizes the sketchy facial hair is just for fun!
  • Thanks to Gentri Lee I'm hooked on instagram, (emmett_k if you're on there) and I've now gotten my sister hooked on it too. I looooooovvve it!
  • I had lunch with one of my besties from high school yesterday and it's one of those friendships that no matter how many years it's been, we just pick up where we left off. I laughed so much and when I got home I went through a bunch of old photos. This was the least scary from back in the day/very end of high school. lol.
 
 

21 thoughts:

  1. your outfit reminds me of valentine's, so feminine & sweet. i hope you show us how else you wore that same blouse combo w different skirt. in the high school photo, are you the one with the curly hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes I am the one with curly hair, I meant to write that in the caption! It does look like a valentine outfit, great description :) I will try to take pictures when I remix the blouse/sweater and post them to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red and that blue together... I'm going to have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so stinkin cute!! :) Hey, if you love a sweater, wear that sweater! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you told someone else in the comments which one you are in the high school pic. haha! I wasn't sure- but that was my guess. :)
    You look gorgeous! The colors are fantastic! And HOORAY for instagram! :D I'm so glad you're as hooked as I am!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous! i love the layers of this outfit. the lace dress is so pretty and i love how you made it more casual by layering over it. old high school pictures are scary! you, of course, look super pretty in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love red and turqouise together- it is such a gorgeous colour combination! I'm a big fan of Mumford & Sons-I'm a Maritimer so it reminds me of my childhood. Beautiful outfit-you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ourfit is unbelievably adorable and stunnying!!! Kudos 2 you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you :) I'll have to check out what this instagram is all about...

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous outfit! Love the mix or color and texture.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. you really have an incredible knack of putting unexpected clothing together

    ReplyDelete
  12. mumford and sons is brilliant. and honestly, that outfit is just so fabulous! you have great style girl. and are just gorgeous as ever!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're adorable! This layered look is so perfect. I'm always on the lookout for the perfect lace top/dress!

    And to answer your question - my nail polish is just a $5 bottle from Nordstrom BP impulse purchase! (with essie "carnival" glitter on top!) I do have turqs & caicos though - it's more turquoise and shimmery and beautifullll!

    <3 The Daily Dani

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful outfit! i love the aqua and red together with that adorable white skirt!

    and that is so not a scary HS pic. you guys look great! if you saw my high school pics you'd freak!!!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable outfit - I love your lace aritzia dress! Its such a feminine touch :) Lovely!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog <3
    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely LOVE the lace.. such a wonderful, vintage-vibe to this outfit. I love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colors and the lace in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a gorgeous blouse! I love red orange and mint! Too pretty

    ReplyDelete
  19. In loooooove with this whole ensemble. New follower!

    xo

    sydaaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger