Outfit: Red Bull Gives You Wings

Nov 4, 2011




loafers Sperry Top-Siders, dress Blue Life (planet blue), cardigan F21, purse FCUK

Had a bit of a shock when this dress arrived, it was much brighter than pictured on the website, but that only made me love it more :) It's quite the little dress, (sheer and long enough to trip on) I got more than a couple stares from the 60+ crowd when I was out for breakfast today!!

Rarely will you hear me say this because I am so not a morning person, but I enjoyed waking up early for once because I got to see the frost before it melted away.

12 thoughts:

  1. you look gorgeous! i am a total morning person...up at 5 every day! i would prefer to not see any frost though=)! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a skirt and top when first looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really an amazing outfit! love the pattern of the sweater and this vibrant red colour of your maxi!

    yes, both pics with the hair fork are me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this outfit. The cheetah shoes are such a wonderful extra touch. All of the elderly stares were just jealous that they didn't dress like you when they had the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love this look of yours. The dress is gorgeous and the little touch of feathers hanging, perfect. peace

    http://lovelyboheme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so clever with your blog post titles! are you totally loving your new dress? i like your pattern mixing with the leopard print & red polka dots. i just can't get excited about frost. i don't want it nipping at me anywhere. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That hem length is AMAZING!!!! I looove the idea of tripping over my cozy long skirt all winter!! You're so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous! :) Love this color on you hun

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a BEAUTIFUL color! Very CHEERY! I love it! Loving your shoes too. Thanks so much for the compliments on my blog. Have a great weekend! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your dress, and cardigan!
    You combine it very well!

    Thanks for your kind comment!

    Peace & Love!
    -Native' Secret-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Red looks great on you! That dot cardigan is so cool!!! The boots? great!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger