Outfit: Pretty In Pink

Nov 23, 2011

tights American Apparel coat Lauren Moffatt

It's THE COAT!! But I didn't order it online because the reviews were all over the place and it was one of those things I couldn't tell by looking at it whether or not it would fit me. So last weekend we stopped into the Don Mills Anthro and I gave it a try. Obviously I liked it! Some of the reviews said the material had weird fold marks in it and it did, I had to iron it before I wore it out.

Some of you asked about the background in my photos. It's actually fabric, not wallpaper! It's way easier to hang this up than it is to move all the pictures and then put them back again. We're moving in a few months so hopefully I'll have a blank wall to use in our new place!

shirt Wilfred (Aritzia), dress Blu Moon (Planet Blue), knee socks Urban Outfitters, satchel Material Girl

30 thoughts:

  1. THIS, girly, is YOUR color! Absolutely Beautiful!!!! Love that fabric behind you! Happy Thanksgiving! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buy! Looks fab. xxx
    http://heatherandthyme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright you bought the coat- it looks wonderful on you. Have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! What a fabulous coat! It looks great with the black dress. Your bag is fabulous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute coat! :) Love it paired with the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! you got the coat! see? i knew it would look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so so cute! So glad you bought it! I may have to join in the party and get this coat for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad u bought it! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous your coat is stunning a fabulous investment and I never read reviews anymore I dont really find them useful and that is always the downside of shopping online you never really know what it is like until arrives at least you could see it b4 your purchased xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the coat, sometimes we just have to go with our fashion instinct and buy an item and see how we feel and look in it!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you,

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty. x hivenn p.s enter my $200 shopbop giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks great on you! Definitely a worthwhile purchase. :)

    Sorcha x
    Bonfire Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look fantastic in your new coat! i like the pattern on your fabric, & your tights. the fabric wall is a great idea. moving is such a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  14. really looks so pretty on you, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww I`ve got that coat! and, look, it`s fantastic! I love your personal styling it with stripes, very different and chic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay you got the coat! It looks amazing. Love the stripes underneath too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful jacket, love it with the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i'm so glad you go the coat - it looks fabulous on you! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i've spotted this coat the first time on the rockstar diaries blog and it's absolutely beautiful! i probably couldn't pull a color like this off, but it suits you so well.

    you've got a great and unusual style and thanks so much for visiting my blog!

    warm greetings from florida!

    leyla.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have been lusting after this coat since seeing it in the catalog. Looks marvelous on you!
    Aubrey

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is the most fantastic coat. I love the arrows, and I don't usually go in for light colors, cause I'm a dirty, play in the mud kind of girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that coat! It has a really 60's mod feel. Your fabric background is genius for winter. And I continue to be obsessed with your bag...

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE it. I tried to find it but it was sold out all over! SOOOO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  24. ah!!! I bought this coat too (MEGA on sale at Anthro) and I adore it :) Such a great unique piece :)

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This coat is amazing! Good decision to get it!!!!

    ❤❤

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger