Outfit: It's Obvious

Nov 16, 2011


sweater Club Monaco, tights Joe Fresh, dress Guess, boots Jessica Simpson (don't judge me!), bag Material Girl

Ok, I didn't realize it until I started posting on this blog, but apparently I have a lot of things that are polka dotted. More specifically, black and white polka dotted. Dresses, skirts, shirts etc, to me they're different because the dots are varying sizes... but really they all look kind of look the same! So I've placed myself on a polka dot ban for the next week, I think I can last that long :)

I'm very excited for this weekend, there's a surprise birthday party, and a short trip to Toronto (Jay has a work thing and I'm coming along - we like our road trips!) where I will attempt to do as much Christmas shopping as possible in one day. Possibly all of it. Picking out the perfect gift for someone is so much fun, even better when it's done before the crazy holiday shopper crowds are in full force!

necklace & rings F21, bracelets Hippie Shop, nail polish Gold Coin by Revlon

28 thoughts:

  1. I love polka dots, and I LOVE Christmas shopping! Maybe not so much the crowds, but I love shopping for people :)

    This is such a cute outfit, while you may ban the polka dots don't blog-ban them! I love seeing all of your looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but you wear them so well!!! :) You always look so stinkin cute. I love these bracelets! Have fun on your trip lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the touch of polka dots - adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Polka dots are so fun. I agree with ya hun, it's fun trying to think of what would make the other person and get them something that they would want, rather than need. I hope the trip is a success and the crazy crowds wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I have your hair?

    I love Christmas shopping so much. I love your rings. I love your outfit. Let's swap closets. Sound good?

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE all the polka dots...such a cute outfit! Good luck with dot ban...and have fun Christmas shopping :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the double polka dot look, you really know how to pair and mix patterns

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous- as always! Love the new backdrop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the rings and the bracelets. xxx

    http://heatherandthyme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love almost anything polka-dotted, too! they are hard to pass up. this sweater is so great. i love it layered over the dress. and your bracelets are fab! have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty in polka dots! And your lashes are amazing. Thank you so much for stopping by and leading me here, it made my day!

    Love from DC,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing! Love your jewelry..

    http://bohemiandaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. yomg, your skirt, your nails, your bracelets, your scarf, your necklace! that means like. hope you show party pics. have a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have lots of polka dots and lots of black and white clothes.I have quite dark hair and I find that bold clothes tend to look better. Pale colours never look quite right except white and cream.

    Your polka dots look fantastic on you.I think you can never get too much of a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for stopping by my blog
    laughing because i only own one polka dot blouse,but i absolutely love it and don't know why i don't have more.
    your trip sounds fantastic
    hope you have a great time
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  16. The polka dots work well. Big or small I'm a fan of them

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely have a polka dot thing going on as well. Nothing wrong with that, they are just cute and fun! Love your outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, polka dots are pretty awesome ;) I'm loving this outfits
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. How pretty are YOU!? I love your polka dots, and your HAIR!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for the comment my dear!
    Such a great post. Lovely outfit and gorgeous jewelry. :)

    -V

    http://queenvictoriareigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love all the dots you're rocking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mixing polka dots - how clever!! I think this is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. one can never have too many polka dots! I love that dress!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm a big fan of polka-dots. I love this - greatly put together!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. You're so cute and I love your style! Thanks for your comments on my blog. You have a new follower girlie!!!

    7eventh Letter
    http://www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow polka dot looks amazing with a knitted sweater, another great idea how to wear it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. loooove this outfit! i wont judge you on the jessica simpson boots! lol.

    sharde @ the style projects

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger