Outfit: The Coat With The Fur

Nov 21, 2011


Just another outfit that involves tights. These days it's either shorts and tights or skirts and tights... never pants. These herringbone tights happen to be my fave, because they're really well made and have managed to survive more than a couple wears without snagging. Usually my tights are destroyed by the third wear! More indoor outfit photos, I really prefer taking them outside but it's really tricky finding time during the day, even on weekends.

It's starting to feel a bit Christmasy around here. Some of the neighbours have put up their lights and decorations (guess that's our cue to do ours!) and holiday songs have been playing on the radio. All we need now is a little snow and we'll be all set! I'm not a huge Starbucks person (Tim Hortons girl right here) but I'm itching to try some of their new holiday flavours like the gingerbread latte :)

coat H&M, tights American Apparel, dress & sweater BCBG, clutch vintage, boots Jessica Simpson


17 thoughts:

  1. You look so cute! I have not been wearing pants too often either. Hmm...that sounds weird as I type it.... Anyways...I love dresses, leggings, and boots! :) You look so cute. I think I may try the gingerbread latte today...thanks for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I LOVE that coat. I want that coat. You look great!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is so great. simple, comfy and chic. that dress looks amazing on you and i love the tights! oh, and that coat is just fabulous. and now i want a gingerbread latte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim's is love, spoken from another addict. I will definitely be searching out the gingerbread soon, however. It's like my crack.

    I love those tights, they have such a pretty pattern! Looks great on you, awesome outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi beauty!!!!! I like your hair so much!!!! Lovely coat and great colour for that clutch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire your estraint to wear pants, once it hits November, I end up wearing jeans/pants (not too proud right here). But the tights look ah-maz-ing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am pretty sure I've told you this before but I love that necklace! I've probably mentioned it many times

    P.S. Try the caramel brûlée latte - delish

    ReplyDelete
  8. I take all my photos outside which here means gray, gray, gray. Boo. Maybe I'll just hibernate until next spring. :)

    I think I'm going to need a gingerbread latte later today. . .

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely outfit and I LOVE your dip dye hair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the coat! I have a fur trimmed beauty too, and I was wondering if I could wear it again this winter.. I think your post inspired me to do so!

    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty-I love your tights and that necklace is adorable! Is the background wallpaper in a room? I love it! I'm getting in the holiday spirit too-now all we need is some snow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The tights look fantastic with the softness of the dress and the classic cut of the jacket.
    I love this background were you took the pictures; its very mood!
    Have a lovely Thanksgiving,

    ReplyDelete
  13. where did you find the perfect background to highlight the pattern of your tights? those must be wonder tights. they look so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the tights! Your coat is fab too. xxx
    http://heatherandthyme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The necklace is adorable and I love that the chain incorporates a twig! Talk about attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger