Drink the Kool-Aid, the Planet Blue Kool-Aid

Nov 1, 2011

There is no decent shopping where I live, none. Unless you like those weird stretchy black dress pants that every store in the mall seems to carry or logo t-shirts there are no options. If I need something it's either wait until I'm in Toronto (and it always ends up I have like 1 hour to shop) or surf the net. The net being Planet Blue. Everything you never knew you needed, all in one spot. One well organized, user friendly spot.


Planet Blue has all the boho/hippie/rocker clothes and accessories you could ever want, it's so easy to get sucked in. Before you know it you're filling your online cart, visiting the PB blog and wishing you had year round sunshine. Not gonna lie, their lookbooks make me wish I lived in California and that I hadn't practiced so much self restraint when ordering. My only complaint is their international shipping process is a bit convoluted but other than that, I'm a repeat customer.

21 thoughts:

  1. Isn't it to. die. for????? LOVE Planet Blue. It makes me long for California every time I browse their site. Sigh. Can't wait to see whatcha got!

    merci,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  2. never heard of it, but you can bet i will be checking it out now. these looks are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should totally check it out! They have such a wide variety of things, and the way they style items is really creative. Better then any print magazine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU for sharing where you get your amazing clothes! SO shopping there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the light layers and the lace!
    and just a word in defense of those dress pants - paired with boots and an oversized sweater they happen to be the most comfortable pants i've ever put on :)

    http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Literally dying for this lookbook! So gorgeous!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing images...always loving lace!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog total made me laugh! it's gonna be a blast to see how you style your new planet blue pieces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm I love that lace dress and all those amazing rings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never heard of PLanet Blue but looks amazing..

    Cheers! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  11. i can see why you love that store. the clothes there are beautiful. sorry you have such a hard time finding good shops to shop at but at least you're saving money!!!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. lets talk about no good places to shop! moving from the oc to a little rural town in utah kills your shopping habits haha. love this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i totally need to wear rings on every finger...

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks amazing. They have some great maxi dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  15. really awesome stuff, thanks for sharing, my dear!

    hope to see some pics with your new sweater soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay. I'm checking this out immediately. All I can say is that it's a good thing I get paid tomorrow!

    Xo, Audrey
    http://audswan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger