the search for the perfect aqua/seafoam/turquoise clutch

Oct 1, 2011

It all started with this picture, which isn't surprising since it's no secret that I love the Olsen's style.


I read a post on Annawii's blog (I'd link to the exact post, except her blogging platform makes it near impossible too) about Mary Kate and Ashley wearing beautiful turquoise purses during The Row Handbag collection launch at Barneys. She found these faux leather clutches which were a close match.

CHICY Faux leather clutches

Only problem is ordering from this company looked like it would be expensive and complicated. I started trolling the internet to see what else I could find and trusty ASOS didn't disappoint me!

ASOS Leather Portfolio Clutch & Faux Snake Metal Tip Clutch

I've looked pretty much everywhere online, I've come across some beautiful clutches that just aren't what I'm looking for and one that's perfect but sold out! I'm going to shop IRL and see if there's anything in the shops close to the handbags the Olsens are holding. As much as I love The Row Handbags, I don't have a spare $39,000 lying around for a purse!!!

SOLD OUT DKNY Stamped leather clutch



7 thoughts:

  1. yes aqua seems to be the colour of the moment! love it.
    xx http://opinionslave.blogspot.com
    / twitter: @opinionslave

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, I love these! I'm just loving this color so much, I really love the aqua blazer too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love turquoise, is so magical. I will have a something with this colour.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That DKNY clutch has to be my favorite. The color is amazing. What else would you expect from Donna Karan, though?

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really love the first ASOS bag. The colour is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ASOS ones are great!

    Thanks so much for commenting on my blog, I hope you stop by again soon.

    I'm now following you!

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessed with those bags the Olsens are wearing. They are perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger