Purple Haze

Oct 11, 2011

purse F21, shorts Kimchi Blue, silk tunic Old Navy, boots Town Shoes

It's been uncharacteristically hot the past couple of days, so I've been roaming around in shorts despite the fact it's October. Kinda weird to be melting from the heat yet all the leaves are changing colour and falling off the trees. Since I've spent way too much time looking online at Anna Sui's collections I decided to wear these high-waisted lace shorts that remind of the antique lace shorts from her spring show. Overall it's been a really nice Thanksgiving weekend, gotta love time off and nice weather!

11 thoughts:

  1. it looks like you had a lovely holiday! it has been super warm here, too, and i love it! i have been wanting a pair of lace shorts for so long. yours are so cute! i love them paired with the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bag! Looks like ya had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish it was still warm here! You are lucky. Even though you may not think it. Haha! So glad you're having such a fun thanksgiving! Its making me excited for our thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love this outfit, especially the color of the top!!
    Yea, its been oddly hot lately...but I think where I am its going to start getting more fall-y
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful blog!!i'm following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! I love the purple!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The purple really suits you. I love the lace shorts too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable shorts and boots!! I want those antique lace shorts too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heart your blog! I'm now subscribing to your blog on my google reader!

    Please check out my blog when you get a chance.
    http://www.goodbadandfab.com
    the personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger