the one that got away and the one that didn't !

Oct 21, 2011


not mine

I kind of forgot how intense ebay can be! It's been years since I've logged on and followed an auction, but thanks to Viviane and her amazing ability to find the coolest stuff on the internetz last night I found myself having heart palpitations while bidding on a couple of boho sweaters.

I really really wanted the one with the tiny reindeers because I kinda missed out on another reindeer sweater a few weeks ago. I saw one in F21 but it was sooo busy and hot and crazy inside the store I figured I'd go back for it. Which is always a mistake with F21, stuff usually isn't there when you go back! It all worked out in the end though, I like this sweater way more!

all mine!


15 thoughts:

  1. I'd take either!! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both super cute! Post pics of youu wearing! (:

    xo
    rachelsayumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I def will! Should take about a week to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute! And yeah, ebay is intense! I'm scared to go back on cause I'd probably go on a shopping spree! It's a good thing I don't remember my login info!

    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're going to look so pretty in your new sweater. then again you always do. will you show us how you style it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this look.. it is Missoni meets a cruise collection... Haha oh ebay, I too have not bid in ages! The auction tend to get crazy at time..

    Love! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked both, but I am sure the one you bought will be SO GOOD on you.Can't wait for the photos!!!!!Kisses, Vanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both of those sweaters. I try and avoid ebay most of the time because I find it so addictive but have recently bought myself a vintage maxi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sooo awesome that you got 2 of them! the one with the hood was my fave, too! thank you for your kind words, my dear, so lucky you found something unique that will make you so happy :)

    xx viviane
    hippiebohoreloaded.

    ReplyDelete
  10. both are adorable! I've never shopped on ebay. I don't think I'd be very good at it, but seeing these gorgeous threads, I might have to make an exception.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so exciting! love both these pieces. I've never shopped ebay before!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Great print & pattern!! Following you! Follow back http://www.vantagepointvintage.com/blog
    Forget me not,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE the second one! I've never bought clothes on ebay yet, but now I think that I should get on that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely sweaters :)

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love what you ended up with...I just had the same thing happen with Zara online. I'm kicking myself for not ordering my dress when it came back into stock!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger