Happy Thanksgiving!

Oct 8, 2011

dress, Random Shop, sweater Ecote (Urban Outfitters), bag FCUK, scarf Vintage,
boots Aldo

It's that time of year again, Canadian Thanksgiving! I'm very excited for all the family dinners and the treats that go along with them :) So many people are home for the holidays, I think I've seen more friends in that last 2 days than I have in the past 2 months! 

Now that it's starting to cool down at night and I'm digging out my winter clothing and I've realized pretty much all my winter clothing is some shade of grey. Pretty unexciting and dull if you ask me, so I've challenged myself to stop buying grey clothing. Easier said than done, I automatically seem to gravitate towards neutrals because they're easy. It's a hard habit to break!

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians, and I hope everyone has a great weekend :)

13 thoughts:

  1. Gorgeous as alwaaayyys. :) I gravitate towards neutrals too. I just like how they look on me better than most bold colors? I guess. haha! And I hope you are having a wonderful Canadian Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute look! :) Loving that sweater! Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit, that sweater is amazing. Have a happy Thanksgiving!

    http://bohemiandaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving!
    xoxo
    Silvia
    http://bohememoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy thanksgiving, my dear! gosh, your outfit is perfection, you look amazing. love the combination of the sweater with that dress, the prints go so well together!
    hippiebohoreloaded.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING sweater! I am in so in love with it! Happy Thanksgiving my friend. So this might sound like a very stupid question (but because I come from a completely self-absorbed country, I have no idea) What kind of traditional foods are served for Canadian Thanksgiving? Is it just the same? Turkey, potatoes, the whole 9 yards?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a stupid question at all :) you're right we have a traditional dinner with turkey, stuffing, potatoes etc Although this is my first thanksgiving as a vegetrian so no turkey for me. Also we don't have any awesome shopping events like black Friday unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy thanksgiving! you look gorgeous. i am in love with that sweater. so cozy and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Love this look and all the patterns!That sweater looks cozy!

    xx

    Hot Pink Day
    Shop Blue Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are absolutely gorgeous!!! so pretty! :)

    Love the outfit too. Warm and chic!

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great southwestern sweater. Love your mixing of patterns too. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thankyou for your lovely comment, absolutly love your cardigan and your photos are beautiful!!

    Danielle
    xo

    http://newestwrinkledlh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger