Grandpa Pants

Oct 26, 2011


Hands down, these are my favourite pair of pants. They've been referred to by others as Aladdin pants, grandpa pants, harem pants and "those" pants because no one seems to know what to call them. As flattering as they are from the front, be forewarned, the back view is quite the opposite! Regardless, I like them so much better than jeans.

It's been awhile since I've worn red lipstick (this one's Russian Red by MAC) and I can't decide if I'm channeling Syd from the daybook or Sister Wolf. PS. Sister Wolf's blog isn't for the faint of heart.

choker DIY, pants Wilfred (Aritzia), shirt?, sweater Le Chateau, boots Town Shoes, purse Vintage

22 thoughts:

  1. i can see why those pants are your favorites. they are so cute (plus, they look so cozy)! i wish i could wear red lipstick. it looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look comfy! :) Love that necklace too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha I once had a pair of harem pants, Mr Style Eyes wasted no time in telling me what they looked at from behind. Yours look great though, I love the colour. The red lipstick also looks fabulous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you+ that red lipstick= lovely

    i want those boots! they match your mc hammer, can't touch this pants perfectly. no, i don't really think they look like hammer pants. completely ignore me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like so much the idea of those trousers with the classic clutch. You look really pretty
    Sara C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look soooo cute!!! I especially love that clutch and the fur collar around that cardi/sweater. Hot look diva!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pants! I can see why someone would say they look like Aladin pants but they are super cute!! Love your entire outfit!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore that clutch! I've been trying to find one like that, but haven't found one! Very cute outfit :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your necklace is beautiful! Great outfit as always.

    http://bohemiandaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha Aladdin pants... Whatever you want to call them, they look good.. Especially the sweater...

    All the best, ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, ok I think its clear that your new camera is doing good things for you!!! You look gorgeous and the quality of the photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This look is really '90s! I love it ^_^. You're so gorgeous!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those pants look amazing! I've got a similar pair..diff material though.
    Plus that's my fave lipstick :)

    xStace
    tee&fame

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photos and outfit! :))

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing outfit! I'm in love with your necklace!
    Following you:)
    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another terrific outfit. I love the boots with the pants.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger